HUGE SALE-Almost giving away prices

I have the following for sale. All 3 mods are "authentic" but paperwork has been thrown away unfortunately. I can understand if any interested buyers may question my integrity but I have been an outstanding member of this forum for over 2 years and have no reason to be dishonest with anyone (if you search you can find when I made posts regarding the purchase of these mods in this forum). The asking prices are CRAZY reasonable and will go home to lucky individuals.  

Buyer payment method: Paypal only

I pay shipping.

US/Canada residents only.

1. Authentic V3Tronix Flip SS (no upgraded parts)

Serial# TLMKA082

Condition:  8/10 Due to 6 months regular use.

Authenticity paperwork/box : Thrown away by wife :( (Authenticity can be obtained from V3Tronix if interested buyer)

Bought from: V3Tronix for $225

Price: $70

2. Authentic Limited Edition Ebony Wood Fairy Mod

Serial#0356

Condition: 9/10 Used only a few times

Authenticity paperwork/box: Box available...paperwork thrown away by wife :(

Bought from: The Vaping Griffin June 05, 2014 for $180

Asking price: $60

3. Authentic Copper Viggo Mod - included 18650/18350/18590 extension tubes

Serial#702

Condition: 9/10 Used only a few times

Authenticity paperwork/box: Box available...paperwork thrown away by wife :(

Bought from: The Vaping Griffin June 06, 2014 for $175 (I believe)

Asking price: $60

• 1 year later...

Tell me what I need to know about the wood fairy,I will look it up becausr it just sounds so pretty.is it a mech mod or regulated?so I know where to begin,lol.

Not ready for a mech mod yet.....way more learning to go on that one.I apologize if you read both posts and I wasted your time!I have some friends that are...maybe I can pull something out of my hat for you I have a cousin in law dying for a mech mod that is on a right budget,and that one is beautifully crafted and the price is excellent,but keep your options open it is like a root canal trying to get in touch with him.but I will see what I can do!

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines