Innokin MVP3 PRO 60W!

No wonder why the MVP 3.0 has been on sale lately, I could feel that a new Innokin product had to be launching Probably something to keep up with the eleaf 50W. I am digging this. 60W and a new 4500 mah battery. This may just be the best mod to have. I can not see needing anymore power ever. and made with innokin quality The gold color I think is gonna be a limited run. 

Here is the announcement and all the specs Direct from Innokin: 

The iTaste MVP3PRO is the newest premium high powered vaporizer, available today from Innokin Technology.

Our teams of expert engineers and designers have packed the MVP3PRO with the most advanced integrated vaping technologies to create the perfect full size, high power vaporizer.

With an awesome maximum range of 60W of vaping power, the MVP3PRO fires a full range of tank resistances, has extremely durable standard tank threading and a legendary capacity for resilience.

The large bright OLED screen clearly displays all important information and the menu is quicker and easily accessed with three sturdy buttons.

With 4500mah of battery capacity you will be vaping for days between recharging and the MVP3PRO continues to function as a portable mobile and electronics charger with an integrated Micro USB cable! When you need real power your MVP3PRO will be there for you.

The MVP3PRO Vapes Perfectly with the iSub to give you precise control for perfect flavors and unbelievably huge clouds.

The MVP3PRO is available in Silver, Black, Pink, Blue and as well as an exclusive new MVP3PRO Premium Gold Edition.

The Innokin iTaste MVP3PRO is your #1 choice in a full size high powered vaporizer. Why?

The Innokin iTaste MVP3PRO is:

Ultra-Powerful! Fires 6-60W! / 3-9V with a Maximum Output of over 17.5Amp!

The Longest Lasting: 4500mAh hour battery!!!

Sleek Finish: Initially available in the Silver, Black, Pink, Blue and a Premium Gold Edition.

Intelligent: Vape Timer, Puff Counter, Integrated Short Circuit protection, Left/Right Screen Orientation, 15 Second cutoff & more.

Precise: RMS DC current accurate to a power deviation of 0.5W and fires from 0.2 - 3.1Ohm.

Easy to use: 3 Buttons for Total, Precise, and Comfortable Control.

Always Ready: Charge the MVP3PRO with a standard micro usb cable and vape at the same time with Innokin’s ‘Vape while charging’ technology.

Trusted and Powerful: If you need to vape or need more time on your phone - always have power with the Innokin iTaste MVP3PRO.

Unique: Every iTaste MVP3PRO has an easily accessible unique ID on the board for easy product authentication .

Maximum connectivity is made possible with the High Quality Flush 510 Stainless Steel Threading & Spring Loaded Gold Plated Positive Connector Pin. A top quality Ego adapter is also included. The Innokin MVP3PRO has Total Tank Compatibility and vapes well with all major, standard 510/Ego ecig/vaporizer tank systems.

Technical Specifications:

Operating Voltage: 3.0V-9V

Operating Wattage: 6.0W-60W

Battery : 3.7V  4500mAH 16.65WH

Standby current: 200uA max

Maximum output Wattage: 60W

Maximum output Current: 17.5A

Maximum output Voltage: 9V

Clearomizer Resistance: 0.2 Ohm (minimum)

Charging: Micro USB DC5V/1A

OUTPUT Port : DC5V/1A

I'll see how it shakes down at my B&M they use what they sell. Also they show it .2 ohm capable but it's stated clearomizer. I wonder how it would handle a 3mm 26ga dual coil at .2? A 50w istick will not without losing it's little mind until you remove the atty and plug it back in to the usb, but will deal with tank systems premade coils below .5 o.k.  No doubt that this one will be better than anything ismoka put out it is innokin after all.

Very interesting. And I think you're right in that this is Innokin's answer to the Eleaf iStick 50W. Is this one already out? If not, do you know when the release date is?

What I am hearing is by the end of this month to early June I will get a more definite date and keep everyone updated, also at the same time we will see the Isub G tank, Same tank as the Isub, the only difference is the G will be Pyrex Glass. Same coil system and 4.5ml Tank. I love the I sub, every part could be cleaned good also the capacity and the coil system makes it all the more better. Innokin is hitting the market hard this year. Starting to become very impressed with the new products  

Very interesting. And I think you're right in that this is Innokin's answer to the Eleaf iStick 50W. Is this one already out? If not, do you know when the release date is?

Tam, I saw the info on these a couple days ago, and the first thought I had was of you pre-ordering one in every color :evil:

At least we all can agree that the MVP line of products from Innokin are top-tier devices and quite bullet-proof!  I think the Eleaf line of iSticks may be seeing their market-share drop very soon?

I just bought the iStick 50W, and it hasn't been blowing my skirt up, if you know what I mean... other than huge battery life, I'm not all that impressed, BUT, I think I'll be all over that gold MPV 3.0 Pro!!  I still use my year-old MPV 2.0, and that thing has been through hell and back, and still looks (and functions) like new :)

C'mon Tam... you know you want a gold one and a pink one :D

I think I'm fine with just a basic black. A wrap later on is easy to acquire. Since the MVP 3.0 Pro has the firing button on the side instead of in the center of the flat side like others in the past, I might actually be tempted to try one.  :)

I don't think I'd be tempted to wrap them... the honeycomb texture looks pretty cool, and I'm sure it provides an excellent grip, too.  I also agree, the placement of the buttons (and the left/right screen rotation) will make these highly appealing as an upgraded alternative to the iSticks.  I'm sure they'll be much heavier than the iSticks, too, but that is a good thing (to me).  The weight and contour is why I love the IPV-minis so much... but I'll have to order a gold MPV 3.0 Pro... just for the looks of it, but I think I'll wait for the price to drop a bit, or for the non-kit versions (Innokin tanks don't impress me as much as their APV's do) :D

If they're much heavier than the IPV minis, that's going to be problematic for the arthritis in my hands. They don't like the extra weight, which is why I like the iStick 50W so well. Well, I think I'll just take a wait and see attitude to find out how much these things weigh before deciding on whether or not I'll get one... or three.  :)

I've not found anything on the weight on any site, but two of the sites listed total shipping weight of only 60gm more than the iStick.  I doubt that is the total difference in weight because it is probably just a shipping estimate for costs... but we can at least guess it will weigh the same or a tiny bit more than the MVP 2.0, MVP 20W or MVP 30W?  Yes, that is more than the iStick, but not nearly the "brick" weight of the VTR or some of these other box-mods :)

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines