Three years ago today...

Well, it's been three years ago today since I bought my very first eGo-C pass-through and CE4 tank with a bottle of Orange Cream, Blueberry, and Vanilla juices in 40/60, 24 mg. It took me five days from then to start vaping full-time. After all the times I've tried to quit smoking, I can't believe it was this easy and fun.  :animier:

Discovered Vapor Talk about six months later and met a bunch of great people who have made this journey lots of fun! The folks here have also made sure that my bank account is never too full at any one time too.  :lol:  Sharing information, getting and giving recommendations, spending other people's money... it's all been quite an adventure. Just wanted to say thanks for sharing this journey with me so far.   :D

Congratulations Tam! I've spent ....er, learned so much from you. :). Always a pleasure to read your posts and it's been great getting to know you.

Edited by Bebop

Well, it's been three years ago today since I bought my very first eGo-C pass-through and CE4 tank with a bottle of Orange Cream, Blueberry, and Vanilla juices in 40/60, 24 mg. It took me five days from then to start vaping full-time. After all the times I've tried to quit smoking, I can't believe it was this easy and fun.  :animier:

Discovered Vapor Talk about six months later and met a bunch of great people who have made this journey lots of fun! The folks here have also made sure that my bank account is never too full at any one time too.  :lol:  Sharing information, getting and giving recommendations, spending other people's money... it's all been quite an adventure. Just wanted to say thanks for sharing this journey with me so far.   :D

congrats!!

Congrats Tam...  I'm so glad you (and others) were here on this forum when I joined... If not for you, and those like  you, many of us would never have made the switch to vaping.  Your guidance and encouragement would have been sorely missed, and many hundreds of ex-smokers have people like you to thank for their new-found lives...

Here's to year #4... and 10, and 20!

Thanks everyone. It's wonderful friends like you that make the forum fun. That, and it's so rewarding to watch a new vaper learn and then turn around to help another new vaper and so the gift gets passed along. I love seeing you guys hit milestones and anniversaries.  :hug:

Edited by Tam

But... But... But... What about your backups for your backups, for your backups? :evil:

Just because it's not an iStick 50W doesn't mean I can't use it as a back up. The dozen or so Vision Spinners and assorted everything else will work for those.  :D

Congratulations Tam

• 1 month later...