I'm not a beer drinker, but......

a friend (who is a beer drinker!) told me about "Not Your Father's Root Beer" made by Small Town Brewery.(Have no clue where they are located.) Now that is one delicious adult beverage!! But I'm not a beer drinker! Kinda reminds me of the homemade root beer I had as a kid. But I'm not a beer drinker! It's actually an ale, coming in at 5.9% alcohol. OK, so I'm an ale drinker! Well on occasion anyway.

Could be kinda habit forming............... :cheers:

• 1 month later...

Oh my gosh...I just had some of this (wife works for BevMo, so I get my hands on a lot of booze 😂). This was awesome. It tastes exactly like A&W or Dad's root beer. I wanted to go grab some vanilla ice cream and make a root beer float. If you can find it and you like root beer, I give it two thumbs up.

This could be a dangerous drink. it tastes a lot like rootbeer with a touch of vanilla. I feel like if your not careful the alcohol could sneak up on you, doesn't have an alcohol taste. I am a beer drinker but will definitely put a couple of these down now and then for a sweet treat.This is also the first beer my wife has ever ever liked enough to take more than one single sip of and I have had her try hundreds of different kinds.

• 1 month later...

Be careful, it doesn't like to sit in the fridge. Mine kept jumping out and into my hand and were mysteriously open every time. Good thing it was a Friday night.

LMAO  I didnt try them tonight they were warm but Tomorrow is a different story