Favorite tanks

BFD

The Nautilus is my favorite non-sub ohm tank.And my Arctic & Atlantis are my favorite sub ohm tanks ATM.But I'm sure all of that will change in a few months,the vape industry is booming

I personally have been digging the Innokin iSub it's a great tank for the price

yeah I need one of those,I didn't like how they looked at first but it's growing on me.

AeroTanks (V1 and V2), KPT2 with air-flow-control base, and AnyVape Davide (with KPT coils and air-flow-control base) are my three favorite drop-in coil styles.  I typically use these daily at work or whenever I'm away from home... they're cheaper than my RTAs, expendable if dropped, and still provide great function and flavor.

For RTA, I have to say my Russian 91% are my go-to tanks... use them every day, primarily in-home use!

For sub-ohm tank... I am really digging the Arctic Tank from Horizon, but the 0.2 Ohm coils were too much for me, so I started using the 1.2 Ohm coils (yeah, not sub-ohming, lol), and the vape is excellent.

yeah I need one of those,I didn't like how they looked at first but it's growing on me.

you will love it for the price you can't go wrong. Kinda reminds me of a older tank, but all new school with air flow, pimp coils and you can fill it to the brim. Just amazing. If I had to call the good pre made coils for 2015 the ego one coils, and the innokin coils for the I sub. Will hit a dry hit on my kanger V2 + right now. Innokin owns it for the price. Hands down winner for value and quality. Edited by Vapor Guy

Im looking for something similar to my genitank mega i love the air flow control on it,being that its quiet cause i take hard draws and my aerotank makes almost a whistle when i draw any suggestions are appreciated

Flavoring changes some of how juice behaves on the coil. Some sputter and crack more.

Edited by Bebop

As far as the popping, it's your juice. Some do and some don't. Why, I don't know. One thing I do know is that the fresh juice that I have used hasn't seemed to pop as much...ie Comps juice. Bulk made store juice seems to pop more Imo...

Is one better than the other? I dont have an aero mega i have the smaller one with the twist able airflow ,i do have the genitank mega and love it dont like the aero and wondering if the aerotank mega would be worth a try?