Rixter's Review Of Clockwerks Custard

Rixter

I'm not going bore you all with a long, drawn out review of yet another eliquid today. I'll just tell you that if you like custard-flavored juice, I doubt you'll find anything better than Clockwerks Custard. When you get a chance to try some for yourself, I'm sure you'll agree with me that it tastes exactly like a great vanilla custard, and you'll be hard-pressed to put it down. This isn't one of those juices that sort of tastes like what it says it is...vaping this juice is just like eating a big ol' spoonful of the best vanilla custard you've ever tried.

From the product page:

"Clockwerks Custard is the culmination of nearly 6 months of work, testing, adjusting, and testing again in an effort to make the best Proper British Custard flavor in the industry.  We approached this task considering flavor and flavor alone when crafting this e-liquid and the end result is a rich, creamy, and oh-so-pure, TRUE Vanilla Custard!  In Clockwerks Custard we didn't include other flavors like Caramel, Butterscotch, or additional sweeteners.  When you vape Clockwerks, you taste the smoothest, purest, finest Custard flavor you can possibly get!  Simply put, there just isn't a better Proper British Custard out there!!

clockwerks-custard-197-228x228.jpg

This flavor was created with 100% Diacetyl Free ingredients."

There are a couple of options available, so since I prefer sub-Ω RDAs at the moment, I chose the 30ml dropper bottle of 3mg dripper formula (my Kanger Subtank has absolutely no problems wicking it, though).

Oh man. I can't decide if I want the dripper version or the tank. Any idea of the ratio? I couldn't find out. Cate to take a guess?

I couldn't find a ratio or any info on that, either, Bebop. Just bought a 30 ml bottle of the tank version at 3 mg. Now, if I don't like it better than Nicoticket's Custard's Last Stand, I'm going hunting for Rixter...  :evil:

Oh man. I can't decide if I want the dripper version or the tank. Any idea of the ratio? I couldn't find out. Cate to take a guess?

I'm pretty sure that the dripper blend is 30/70 PG/VG and the tank blend is 50/50.

Your living dangerously enough buying something named "Monkey Spunk" Bebop...lmao Have you not seen what those damn monkeys play with??? :o

Hey, if it tastes good they can call it dog doo. :)

Well, the package came today and I must say that it smells really good! Unfortunately, that's all I get to do unless I want to wring it out of the cardboard box because it was squashed and the bottle inside smashed to smithereens. Now, I get to see how good their customer service is.  :/

Well, the package came today and I must say that it smells really good! Unfortunately, that's all I get to do unless I want to wring it out of the cardboard box because it was squashed and the bottle inside smashed to smithereens. Now, I get to see how good their customer service is.  :/

Man, that really sux! My bottle was inside of a Ziploc baggie...was yours? If so, maybe you can salvage enough to drip while you get a replacement bottle.

*EDIT*

Mine was packed really well. Somebody must've stomped your box.

Edited by Rixter

Mine was packed in a ziplock baggie, wrapped up in bubble wrap, placed inside another plastic bag and then placed inside the priority USPS box. It looks like something really heavy was dropped on top or someone stomped on it. The glass bottle was shattered so badly there's no way I'd risk getting any shards of glass in for a vape.

Coffee fillers can let small particulates through. When I first started making some of my own flavorings I used them and it was always letting some fine particulates get past the filter.

I hope they replace it for you Tam.

Not long ago I ordered some flavorings from TFA and some of the bottles had leaked. They replaced them with no questions asked and I even stated I was not looking for replacements as I did not loose that much from the bottles. this is one case where they should send you a new bottle. (I bet they do too ;) )

Well, I finally got a reply from the owner, Watch, and he started by apologizing for taking so long to respond to my initial contact.  :thumbup:

He apologized for the order coming in the way it did and said he's sending out my new juice on Monday so I should have it mid-week. He's also doubling my original order, adding a needle tip as well as another dripper for the bottles. I would've been satisfied with the sincere apology and the replacement juice, this went way beyond that, though.

Then, he asked if I could take a picture of the invoice to see who packed it. The liquid had saturated the invoice and smeared the ink but I took a picture of it so he could see. He said that the replacement order was not contingent on the pics, he just wanted to see who packed it and signed off on it.

So, if the juice tastes half as good as it smells, it'll be a win because the customer service is most excellent.  :D

I'm very impressed with their customer service. On par, it's about as good as the customer service I get from Comp. Can't wait to say that about the juice.  :D

Edited by Tam

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines