ipv mini 70watt

• 2 weeks later...

You'll like it. The YIHI board works well and does a good job of regulating power. It likes the new sub ohm tanks and plays well with them. The only complaint I had is that the finish was delicate on my black one. Unfortunately there were no silicone skins to put on them at the time and I had to wrap mine. My brother bought mine from me and it's still going strong.

After watching many reviews l decided on the ipv mini2 70w.great price,50 bucks @ Wake and Bake. Any thoughts or advice would be cool.

@Tx Biker is correct, they are great mods but the finish sucks.  If you get one make sure to get a silicone cover with it.

The only drawback you might find with it is that it has no buck circuitry.  If you vape below battery voltage, it the mini 2 will not reduce the voltage.  It does give a lot of room to grow with the 70 watt top end.

I have been using mine daily since I got it.  I have been contemplating another one, or springing for a sx mini m class, or vapor shark RDNA40.

I have five IPV-minis... three 30W and two 70W, and I love them.  As already mentioned, the finish/paint sucks and wears-off quickly where you constantly touch it.  Silicone skins or wraps are the instant solution.  The silver ones do have "faded" spots, like on your car when the clear-coat wears thin, but it is not nearly as noticeable on the silver or the gold as it is on the black, blue, and pink).

I started missing my 30w and had a void to fill in that range. Almost pulled the trigger on another new one when a deal came along on a vapor shark 30w that I couldn't pass up. I started putting money aside for a SX m class till the wife started getting the wants for my shark. She had me pick up a RDNA 40 scratch and dent from vapor shark so she could have my 30. Not like I'm complaining or anything but I would have thought she could wait until I finish building my DNA 40 powered bottom feeder.

• 2 months later...

I know I'm behind the times on this thread (and vape technology in general lol), but i got mine a few weeks ago with a new atlantis ver2 and i gotta say at .3 ohms/40 watts I'm loving this combo. I go thru about 1 1/2 18650's in a day but overall this is an awesome combo.

I know I'm behind the times on this thread (and vape technology in general lol), but i got mine a few weeks ago with a new atlantis ver2 and i gotta say at .3 ohms/40 watts I'm loving this combo. I go thru about 1 1/2 18650's in a day but overall this is an awesome combo.

I am really missing mine!  The paint came off and I sanded and polished it (after I disassembled it)  I decided I was going to put a Vari-Tube spring loaded 510 connection in it, and i have not ordered one.  So far it has been my favorite mod to date, if it just had temp control, it would be perfect.  They are coming out with a new one, but it is still in preorder.  I have very bad luck with preorders!

I am really missing mine!  The paint came off and I sanded and polished it (after I disassembled it)  I decided I was going to put a Vari-Tube spring loaded 510 connection in it, and i have not ordered one.  So far it has been my favorite mod to date, if it just had temp control, it would be perfect.  They are coming out with a new one, but it is still in preorder.  I have very bad luck with preorders!

I know nothing of this temp control you speak of....