Mad Hatter Clone. Vape Mail delivered today

EverPresentNoob

So I just got a new clone today, the Mad Hatter.  Different than my others as the top pops open like a zippo.

built dual coils of 24g Kanthal came out to .23Ohms.  wicked it and juiced it and it seems to vape pretty damn good.  Currently runing it at 65w on my Silelei 100w+.  

Now for the pics because I know how this goes, no one cares about the words, they just want the pics!

20150422_140735_zpsrgltm89b.jpg

20150422_140811_zpsoaxu4j54.jpg

20150422_140953_zpseurtrdmc.jpg

Well, I believe the difference is about 40 dollars...  I cant remember who makes it, but I think it was yinglong or some crazy chinese company.

Couple things I need to fix with it the screws that come with it are just a bit to long.  when you have then installed and holding the coil wires in when you close the top cap it will not close all the way as the negative screws are long and hit it.  Also the oring around the base of the top cap is a bit thick and it is a beast to get that closed.  I plan on filing down the screws a touch and going to the hardware store and getting a slightly thinner Oring.

But overall i do like it.  Makes reloading the dripper a touch easier.  just pop the top back with my thumb, and dripp!  

It is also set up like the Kenedys, the airholes are at the base of it and are vertical channels that sit right below the coils.  this is my first setup like this.