RTA

jbonevapes

• 1 year later...

I had a goblin but found the  tiny refill hole screw to be a pain to use (with less than perfect eyesight) it's on the bottom so you have to take the RTA off your mod every time you refill and need to have a screwdriver and needle nose juice bottle handy. I switched to the Avocado's and now have three and couldn't be happier. The Avocado 24 has a 5ml capacity and is a breeze to build on. I like the older 22mm Avocado on my pico because it's low profile. You might look at the Griffin or Limitless I have heard good things about both.

3 hours ago, Edna said:

I had a goblin but found the  tiny refill hole screw to be a pain to use (with less than perfect eyesight) it's on the bottom so you have to take the RTA off your mod every time you refill and need to have a screwdriver and needle nose juice bottle handy. I switched to the avocado's and now have three and couldn't be happier. The avocado 24 has a 5ml capacity and is a breeze to build on. I like the older 22mm avocado on my pico because it's low profile. You might look at the Griffin or Limitless I have heard good things about both.

I like my Avocado 24. It's easy to build on and has top fill.

Both the Griffin 25 and especially the Herkakes RTA-2 are awesome...The RTA-2 has large juice channels, very easy to wick even with big clapton type coils..lots of room on the velocity style deck..No dry hits and no flooding either..it's the best RTA I've built and vaped to date...super easy!

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

• 3 years later...