Hola Vaping Friends!

Sarahvault

Hi Glocknug! We just got here (well, in February) and suddenly found ourselves short on e-liquid. There's not really websites you can order from and Argentina is kind of against importing things and you get taxed big on packages from other countries. But we did find a guy who makes his own juice. We were very skeptical, but it worked out just fine. We are kind of having some issues with our eleaf istick/Nautilus mini setup and the dreaded "no atomizer" alert, but we've been told this guy also has the latest equipment if we really get in a bind. We are down here to enjoy the wine and the beef and the countryside, and let me tell you--we have not been disappointed! Beautiful place, totally recommend :) Where are you? 

Hey how do I get one of those vabor talk smoke free for so many days things on my posts? I like that. I used to love smoking, started when I was 22 and smoked pretty much non stop til I was 31. I like the idea of a visual of how many days and how many cigs I haven't smoked. 

Hey how do I get one of those vabor talk smoke free for so many days things on my posts? I like that. I used to love smoking, started when I was 22 and smoked pretty much non stop til I was 31. I like the idea of a visual of how many days and how many cigs I haven't smoked.

Hi Sarahvault,

Click on one of our Vapor Talk Smoke Free Banners and it should take you to a page where you can create your own. You'll have to answer a couple of questions about when you quit and how much you were smoking when you quit. After you do that, you will be given a code to copy and paste into your signature (accessed on your profile page).

I may have missed a step because I'm replying from my phone, but I think I have the gist of it.

ok i've done the steps about when I quit and how much I smoked, but I can't find where to access from my profile...I have the codes ready to copy to someplace, but no place to copy them to....what am I looking for...is it under settings? or my profile? I have been looking and maybe i'm totally blind but i don't see anything about a signature.

Hi Sarah, Bienvenida a VT!  I'm also in one of those 'out there' places:  Malaysia.  I've found here it's hit or miss on the import tax issue, but here there are many many within the country online sellers that have already jumped through the government hoops and sell the stuff at fairly reasonable prices with very good express delivery service.  I can't get the greatest juices like Fadora's well complimented juices but I can get acceptable and even good ones here. Maybe you can find the same thing in Argentina?  I'm a gonna get me some Fadora juice next time I get back to the land of the free, home of the brave and over regulation and over taxation.........

Edited by jonnoh