Dry hits on SubtAnk 1.2 coil

Tug

Correct.

FWIW, i have one juice that I have been getting dry hits with in my ST mini. It's also a 70VG juice. I use the .5 ohm coils in my mini. I have used other juices, both higher VG and lower VG with no dry hits. It's just this one juice giving me fits.

Ive never had a dry hit on my nano it has peformed flawlessly ever since I bought it.Im thinking the coil that came with it was a POS.And I'm not impressed with the 0.5 coils at all.The 1.2 coils are perfect IMO

Ive never had a dry hit on my nano it has peformed flawlessly ever since I bought it.Im thinking the coil that came with it was a POS.And I'm not impressed with the 0.5 coils at all.The 1.2 coils are perfect IMO

I have found the same.  I used the .5's for a while and switched to the 1.2's and they worked great.  @Earthling789 is correct about cutting the airflow a bit.  It really seems to help with dry hits.  I am weird, I think i could flood a tank with 100% VG.  If you want a great vaping experience IMO, use the RTA, get some Tiger Wire from Comp, wrap a 1.0 - 1.5 ohm 2.5mm coil wick it thick through the coil and thin/trim your tails so they just touch the deck (make sure you can see light through the juice channels) run it at 20 - 25 watts with 70pg juice...it is great!  I am enjoying the LEMO 2 a bit more, but it is set up for a lower ohm, higher power, higher airflow(higher than I ran my Mini) vape.

I let the new coil soak in juice for a while and filled up the tank,it's great now.I know they say the coils that come with tanks should be tossed out lol.I tried the premade coils they had for the RTA and they just fell apart when I pulsed it a few times to heat it up,I'll get some more kanthal and try it again.I just might try Comps tiger coil! I also attempted to make some more juice tonight,it's a Banana Cream flavor.Its not bad but it needs to age for a while before I can call it a success lol.This second time making juice was much better than the first time.

The Tiger Wire is kinda difficult to work with, but totally worth it.  I torch mine after I coil them.  Then put them back on the screw driver and tighten, squeeze, and repeat a few times.  Then when you put it on and dryburn it...it tries to uncoil. (It is the different wires doing different things when heated).  I then do the 5 click turn off.  Put the screwdriver back in adjust, turn it back on...repeat a few times. (make sure to shut off your mod when you put the screwdriver through the coil...don't ask)  Then wick.  If my coil is about 2.5 mm, I cut close to 5 mm of cotton and twist it though.  It isn't easy without messing up the coil.  I use a pick to adjust the coils that get a little out of whack.  I then use dragongunner's method to thin the tails with a needle/pick and trim so it is just touching the deck.

I know this sounds like a lot of trouble, but it is so worth it.  I vaped it for a week with no leaks, no dry hits, and excelent flavor.  At the end of the week I cut the cotton, pull it out and dry burn, rewick and I am ready to go another week.