PBFB - Not just a flavor, an experience

Adversarious1

Got my bottle of PBFB today. Based on all the great reviews I have seen of this juice thus far I had high expectations. Very high expectations, indeed.

I decided to make my first taste into a little ritual. I opened the bottle and gently let the aroma waft to my nostrils. Enticing. I wolfed down dinner in eager anticipation of the "dessert" that was to follow.

When it came time, I grabbed a nice, cold Guinness Draught and took a swig. I double checked the coils on my Mutation X to make sure it was reading my currently preferred .5 ohms. I rewicked with fresh organic cotton and checked the ohms again. I put the Mutation X on my Limitless mod, popped in a fresh 18650 and prepared to have my tastebuds overjoyed.

I opened the bottle, gingerly dropped a few drops on my atty and fired it momentarily. Oh...the scent. I don't know what paradise smells like, but I'll bet the scent met by my nose is close.

I placed the cap on my mod, brought the mod to my mouth and fired the mod again. I inhaled deeply. Oh my...was I in Heaven? I exhaled and took another hit. And another. And another.

I prepared to drop a few more drops on my atty when I remembered my cold stout. What to do? WHAT TO DO?!?! I only have two hands! I couldn't hold the mod, and the bottle of juice AND the beer, could I? Of course not! I did the only sensible thing I could think of at the time...I filled my Herakles, upped the watts on my Sigelei, grabbed the beer, took a seat and vaped. And I vaped. And I drank. And I vaped.

And the skies parted, the Heaven's opened up and angel's decended. And I knew all was right in my own little world, if only for a few minutes.

Oh yes...PBFB certainly exceeded my expectations. From the "fresh out of the oven" flavor with warm vapes to the "thick milkshake" experience of a cool vape...there wasn't a bad hit to be found.

I will certainly be purchasing more of this in the near future, along with some others I want to try from Fadora Vapor.

Well done, Comp. Well done.

Since I still haven't gathered the bottles of juice I plan to pay forward, it's not likely that I gave it away. Yet. It's probably hiding behind one of the other dozens of bottles of juice or I just looked too fast and missed it. Will try again tomorrow when I'm not so tired. It's here somewhere, dammit!

You're such a brat, Comp! Okay, I checked in my briefcase and... I found two bottles of PBFB. One in 12 mg and one in 8 mg. The 8 mg is 60/40, which is strange because I never order more PG than 50. Maybe the numbers got switched around? Anyway, my Davide mini is now full of the 8 mg and I'm letting the wick soak it up before trying it out.  :)

You're such a brat, Comp! Okay, I checked in my briefcase and... I found two bottles of PBFB. One in 12 mg and one in 8 mg. The 8 mg is 60/40, which is strange because I never order more PG than 50. Maybe the numbers got switched around? Anyway, my Davide mini is now full of the 8 mg and I'm letting the wick soak it up before trying it out.  :)

I'm usually good at making sure I get that right. I have swapped labels a couple times and had to make new labels. I may have put the label I intended to toss on by mistake. I now rip up the old one so I don't confuse them.

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines