istick 50w

The problems that I've had so far were the first one screen failure, then auto fire which got progressively worse, the inability to go below .5 without it losing it's mind and giving me a light show, misfire due to misaligned button, switching between vv and vw sitting on a desk. I've had mine replaced a couple of times now and gave it to my wife because it might live longer with her. She never go's below 1.2 with her ST mini but the 50 has no issues with her 2.5 ml ego one tank at .5 prolly the smaller gage coil. Her tanks don't leak from fill screws or an over filled dripper so juice won't get inside and short the board. I've since gone back to my VS DNA 30 while I build my DNA 40 and wait for my new VS with a tc board to show at the house in the next day or two. The 50w is still a decent mod for the average to a little more advanced user even with it's limitations and some improvements over the first run seem to have been made unfortunately it didn't pan out for me and in a couple of days it will be back up only cause the wife wants the DNA 30 with a different colored shark skin when my new toy shows up.

• 3 months later...

If you have any 18650's you can find the 100w around $30. I just bought a second one for $32.99 with 2 day shipping. They work great granted I usually vape 30-40 watts. I personally just wanted something with 2 batteries for the battery life. I never even knew there was a 100w until a month ago.