istick 50w

I was so close to pulling the trigger on one tonight at the store :yes  But I waited. With  3 more store purchases  and I get $15 off and a free 15ml bottle of juice :yes  Wound up spending $75 anyway lol

I stopped off at the local B&M last night, only to buy a raffle ticket... they're giving away a ton of goodies and donating the raffle money to the local youth soccer and little-league baseball... but I digress... :)

Anyway, while I was in there, several people were at the counter looking at tanks and box-mods, and the only sales gal in the shop looked terrified, lol, so, I stepped in and gave my opinions to help her out. 

She ended up selling three iStick 50W, and several tanks (with spare coils), including Sub-tank minis, Aerotanks, and a Kayfun Lite-Plus... and yes, a meter, wire, and cotton pads...  I even built a 1.4 Ohm coil for the KFL+ to show the new owner how (and how to be safe)...

I hope she received a commission, as well as an education, lol...

Now... to win one of the raffles for an iStick 50W for myself :)

if he was a smart owner he would have offered some incentives to keep hanging around or a job even a buy in partnership.  Employees always need to be trained and kept up with the times.  Ever business owner should invest in that theory it will come back 10 folds in sales.

I stopped off at the local B&M last night, only to buy a raffle ticket... they're giving away a ton of goodies and donating the raffle money to the local youth soccer and little-league baseball... but I digress... :)

Anyway, while I was in there, several people were at the counter looking at tanks and box-mods, and the only sales gal in the shop looked terrified, lol, so, I stepped in and gave my opinions to help her out. 

She ended up selling three iStick 50W, and several tanks (with spare coils), including Sub-tank minis, Aerotanks, and a Kayfun Lite-Plus... and yes, a meter, wire, and cotton pads...  I even built a 1.4 Ohm coil for the KFL+ to show the new owner how (and how to be safe)...

I hope she received a commission, as well as an education, lol...

Now... to win one of the raffles for an iStick 50W for myself :)

Just for all the help and sales, they should give you an iStick 50W. That was so nice of you, and I bet the girl behind the counter was very appreciative.  :)

Just for all the help and sales, they should give you an iStick 50W. That was so nice of you, and I bet the girl behind the counter was very appreciative.  :)

Yeah, it would have been nice, considering she probably rang up $350+ (retail) worth of merchandise...  But she obviously hadn't a clue what she was doing... typical eye-candy behind the counter... so I couldn't let her have a nervous-breakdown, lol...  Yes, she was appreciative of my help... you could see it in her eyes and smile... she was no longer panicking :) 

As I was leaving, the "regular" guy was coming in the door, probably from his dinner-break.  Hopefully she rubbed his nose in her "huge sale" she just made, :D

If anyone is interested... Vape Royalty has iStick 50W on clearance for $39.99 and Silver for $42.99

Did you finally get one ordered, Earthling? I believe one of your sticking points was that you didn't want to pay more than $40 or so?  :)

I'm so not happy with you about this. Like I needed one more 50W... 

Did you finally get one ordered, Earthling? I believe one of your sticking points was that you didn't want to pay more than $40 or so?  :)

I'm so not happy with you about this. Like I needed one more 50W... 

Yes, Tam... my criteria was $40 or less, and $39.99 qualified :)  So, I have a black one on the way... along with another IPV-mini2...

I know, I know... but I swear, it's not for me... I'll just be holding it for a friend :evil: