GRILLIN & CHILLIN

After a long day of soccer team pictures and a varsity scrimmage match this evening... we were all too tired to move, but I did manage to toss some burgers on the grill, tater-tots in the oven, and pop a bottle of wine... I swear, I'll only have one glass :)

Edited by Earthling789

Hehehe... when I was still drinking coffee... I swear I needed a hose ran from the coffeemaker, straight to my arm!  My "big" coffee cup is 36oz... my "regular" one is 24oz, and my back-up is 22oz :D  Now, I use my big one for ice-water, and the other two are in the cabinet for emergencies.  I do love the smell of coffee, but I don't miss it, really...

• 2 weeks later...

Wow Tam... actual water glasses, plates turned all the same direction, forks on the left... I feel like I should be wearing a dinner jacket and bow-tie just looking at it :)

And here's the behind the curtains look... The water goblets are "fun" and that makes my SO's father actually drink the water, which he doesn't do during the day. Our table manners are far less than stellar. And we were all "dressed" in tank tops and shorts for dinner, lol.  :lol:

And here's the behind the curtains look... The water goblets are "fun" and that makes my SO's father actually drink the water, which he doesn't do during the day. Our table manners are far less than stellar. And we were all "dressed" in tank tops and shorts for dinner, lol.  :lol:

Well, then I guess I can stop looking for my cuff-links :D

We grilled out tonight too... but I didn't grab any picture... nothing special, just some cod in a foil-pouch with diced peppers, onions, mushrooms, seasonings and butter, served over plain, white rice.  I let it simmer on the grill while cut the front yard...

Well, then I guess I can stop looking for my cuff-links :D

We grilled out tonight too... but I didn't grab any picture... nothing special, just some cod in a foil-pouch with diced peppers, onions, mushrooms, seasonings and butter, served over plain, white rice.  I let it simmer on the grill while cut the front yard...

I guess you could cut off some cuffs off a button down shirt so there's somewhere to put the cuff links... if you really wanted to wear them  :lol:

Your dinner sounds good too. Did you add a little white wine to go with the fish?

I guess you could cut off some cuffs off a button down shirt so there's somewhere to put the cuff links... if you really wanted to wear them  :lol:

Your dinner sounds good too. Did you add a little white wine to go with the fish?

Great idea for the cuff-links... I'll have to remember that for the next "formal" occasion where I plan to wear shorts and a t-shirt :D

Wine?  Absolutely!!  Can't have fish without a little white wine :)  I was going to have the Chardonnay, but I found a bottle of Pinot Grigio and had that instead.  I'll save the Chardonnay for next weekend when I grill the chicken?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...