This Could Not Be More True

Compenstine

I just happened to watch this yesterday.  As Grimm mentioned toward the beginning of the video, one of his viewers suggested the cig-alike reviews and a lot of the YouTube guys got together and coordinated this effort this week.  There are other vids out there as well and I think there are still more to come.  All basically say the same thing - cig-alikes suck and if people don't pay attention, the money-grubbing, tax happy politicians and big tobacco are going to regulate the hell out of vaping if not outlaw it outright.

At 6 weeks analog free (today, as a matter of fact), I still consider myself new to the vaping scene.  But in those short six weeks, the physical differences have been tremendous.  The shortness of breath and the hacking up of half a lung every morning - both have decreased dramatically.  In fact, both are almost gone.  My sense of smell and sense of taste - both have improved dramatically.  And believe it or not, the return of the sense of taste has additional benefits, because I can now actually taste my food so I'm not dumping salt all over everything to give it some sort of flavor.

Don't let the politicians and big tobacco take away what has become for so many of us a positive life changing alternative to traditional tobacco.

My first foray into vaping led me to e-Swisher (closest cigar flavor I could find), and they weren't bad flavor for the first 10 puffs, then they just started giving that burnt silica smell and flavor... YUK!  Vapor production was about what you'd expect from 90/10 or 100/0 juices, too... NOT satisfying at all!  They also didn't last for 400 puffs... heck, barely 150 before the battery died (on the disposables), and the rechargeable were even worse... I'd go through 3 batteries and two cartridges a day :(  Which, is why I never got away from analogs while attempting to use them, even though I tried using them for nearly a year... before finding the TRUE vape-gear!

I still hate myself for wasting hundreds of dollars on these disposables and rechargeable kits... knowing all that wasted money went straight to Big-Tobacco still makes me sick to my stomach!

2013-09-09%2012.45.56-400x400.jpg

I think it makes a truthful public announcement. Adversarious1 if you have seen some of the others, please post them. I did not take the time to look for any. I subscribe to Rip and PBusardo, but haven't them put one out yet. :) I hoping others would post some of the videos in this thread.

Looks like Ruby Roo did hers yesterday too.

Suck My Mod

Robert Ellis

Comp, I hope your not mad/upset at me for making that joke. It was kinda outta line and I apologize.

I jacked your thread and that's not something I normally do.

On another note...I haven't been able to watch these videos yet but I can tell what it's all about..

It's why I bought all those addys from you. I can almost see everything falling apart one day. It's also why I'm wanting to learn diy juice making.

Being able to get nic is really the only thing I'm worried about for the future.

I apologize to you again my vape brother...

No worry Mirage, threads are always derailed around here and I'm just as guilty sometimes. ;)

Where that as a backup plan is good, the point is to get involved so it don't happen. I'm just trying to help promote awareness as to what we all need to do so this don't happen. If what the FDA wants goes through they could even make it so if you create your own e-liquid it could be the same penilty as cooking meth. I'm not saying it will only that it could, they have that power. This needs to be fought now so things like this are not our future.

Comp. I am trying to gather my information to send to the Massachusetts AG's office about the amendments to the tobacco law here in MA to include e-cigarettes, and nicotine.

This would be unfair in that it would then mark liquid as tobacco. And that would allow it to be then taxed as tobacco. Also, one thing I agree with is underage sale of and nicotine containing product.

There is a public hearing on April 23 about the amendments. Which unfortunately I will not be able to attend, but we can email the office of the attorney general in opposition of the proposal.

Edited by GeorgeF

I don't know anyone that disagrees with banning underage sales (except maybe someone that is underage) or proper labeling and child proof caps. It is things like this that we all need to do. CASSA is a good place to go get all the phone numbers and address for the people you would need to send the information to.