Trying to quit smoking, need a Vapor

Kiiki

I'm not sure if I'm in the right place. What I need is a E-cigarette/Vapor that has some throat hitting and a medium cloud performance.
I'm not talking about cloud chasing, but something more then my Vapor I currrently have. I just found out that my parents had a E-cigarette that they bought 2 years ago and I could have it.. I think it's a Ego-T, and it works OK.

I need something that does more throat hitting. like a normal cigarette would do, and I need some bigger vapor coming out of it.

I have been thinking of bying a Ego One. Would that be a good option? As I said, I'm not a cloud chaser so I don't need to mod anything. Just want to buy a simple E-cigarette.

Welcome to VaporTalk.

Simple E-cigarettes are those made by Blu, Njoy, Vuse and the like. Those are cigalike devices made by big tobacco companies.

Anything beyond that is a personal vaporizer.

Your Ego-T is a good start. That is the battery for the whole device. What type of tank is on it?

You may want to start there.

Also to get a better throat hit you will need to raise your nicotine level. What level is in the e-liquid you currently have? How many mg/mL? Another factor in throat hit is the pg/vg ratio of the liquid. Higher pg will give you more flavor and hit your throat harder.

Welcome to VaporTalk.

Simple E-cigarettes are those made by Blu, Njoy, Vuse and the like. Those are cigalike devices made by big tobacco companies.

Anything beyond that is a personal vaporizer.

Your Ego-T is a good start. That is the battery for the whole device. What type of tank is on it?

You may want to start there.

Also to get a better throat hit you will need to raise your nicotine level. What level is in the e-liquid you currently have? How many mg/mL? Another factor in throat hit is the pg/vg ratio of the liquid. Higher pg will give you more flavor and hit your throat harder.

Thanks for the reply. I'm not sure what tank I have. It doesn't say. I don't have any nicotine in my E-juice. I'm doing it the hard way.

My current E-juice is: hangsen E-liquid Mango. I also have with apple. I'm not 100% sure if it's Ego-T since we don't have the box anymore. And it doesn't say anywhere what kind of a vapor it is. I just think it's a Ego-T since they look the same

EDIT: What e-juice would you recommend with high PG? Since I love flavour and throat hit. I like Mango, Vanilla, apple and watermelon.

i don't think I have the Ego-T since Ego-T should be writte at the buttom of the battery. All I have is a Icon under the power button that I cannot tell what is.It's some kind of a sympol

Edited by Kiiki

Can you post a pic of you device? (What you are calling your "Vapor") is the battery and tank and is more than likely a simple Ego battery with a clearomizer ego type tank. For that unit I would suggest pg60/40vg for your e-liquid. It will give you a throat hit and give you decent vapor. If you go any higher on your VG it will not wick to the coil giving dry hits.

Can you post a pic of you device? (What you are calling your "Vapor") is the battery and tank and is more than likely a simple Ego battery with a clearomizer ego type tank. For that unit I would suggest pg60/40vg for your e-liquid. It will give you a throat hit and give you decent vapor. If you go any higher on your VG it will not wick to the coil giving dry hits.

I have 80% PG in my E-juice. That's what they said in the chat.

Here's some pictures. sorry for the bad quality, it was from my phone.

http://puu.sh/h85v9/a5c74298c1.jpg

http://puu.sh/h85ur/154a17cc9f.jpg

http://puu.sh/h85tO/3545de3674.jpg

If you are using 80% PG it should be giving a good TH... as good as can be with out Nicotine anyway. This would explain why you are not getting the vapor production from your e-liquid. What you have is a basic Ego battery and a Clearomizer as I stated before. Without getting a new setup with VV/VW it will not perform more than just getting you started. If you can find a place that makes e-liquid or ships to your country, try some 60/40. It will be less of a throat hit but will give you more vapor.

When it comes to e-liquid this is the basic rule:

PG adds throat hit and increases flavor.

VG creates thicker vapor and less throat hit. (It can reduce flavor if the flavor is not boosted)

Nicotine adds Throat Hit. (since you are at -0- Nicotine then this a mute point)

If you are using 80% PG it should be giving a good TH... as good as can be with out Nicotine anyway. This would explain why you are not getting the vapor production from your e-liquid. What you have is a basic Ego battery and a Clearomizer as I stated before. Without getting a new setup with VV/VW it will not perform more than just getting you started. If you can find a place that makes e-liquid or ships to your country, try some 60/40. It will be less of a throat hit but will give you more vapor.

When it comes to e-liquid this is the basic rule:

PG adds throat hit and increases flavor.

VG creates thicker vapor and less throat hit. (It can reduce flavor if the flavor is not boosted)

Nicotine adds Throat Hit. (since you are at -0- Nicotine then this a mute point)

I think I will stick with 80% PG since I want the throat hit. But I want something more stronger, so I think it's the Ego I have, that I need to replace.

Could you suggest a new one I could buy? I have been thinking to buy a Ego one. what do you think about that one?

The VV EGO Twist, Kanger EVOD, or Vision Spinner would be a good step up from what you have now. If you want something a little more expensive start looking at the Box mods like the MVP 2,0 or HANA Mods. There are many others out there. If you do a google search on box mods you will find more than you can imagine. The other popular step up would be an ELeaf IStick.

The VV EGO Twist, Kanger EVOD, or Vision Spinner would be a good step up from what you have now. If you want something a little more expensive start looking at the Box mods like the MVP 2,0 or HANA Mods. There are many others out there. If you do a google search on box mods you will find more than you can imagine. The other popular step up would be an ELeaf IStick.

I think I will go for the Ego One. Seems easy and not that expensive. The big battery you posted is probably pretty good, but I want soething more ''low profile''

The battery in Ego one is not that bad also.

I don't know.....at nearly $2.50 a coil I don't think that's such a great deal. Trouble with these high performance coils is they are great for a few days and then they drop off quickly. If you are a heavy vaper then you're looking at a little expense but if that's cool then no big deal. But then if you like to tinker then you could get in to rebuilding it using the RBA function and it may be okay.

I have used an Ego_C with Kanger tank for almost a year at 18mg nicotine, I have since purchased an aspire tank with a eleaf mini istick and love it.  Dropped my nic level to 12mg with this device.  I get a good throat hit and more vapor than before...