2 Years Down

Okay, this will be my last public pat myself on the back. :)

I've long long since passed the point of knowing I'll never smoke a ciggy again. Been a great ride in no small part due to the guidance and commraderie found here at VT. I want Christopher and all the guys that put VT here and keep it running to know that I deeply appreciate what you have done for me. Thank you. It is no small thing. I was basically killing myself and now here I stand trying to imagine what a pile Of 15,000 cigarettes would look like - the ones I would have smoked if I hadn't started vaping.

So, yeah, I'll pat myself on the back today. But it's really a gesture and acknowledgment to those that had the genius to create the greatest smoking cessation product ever and to those who blazed the trail before me and created a path out of that death trap and especially those that keep the trail wide open for the next guy.

Cheers!

Exactly the way I feel as I approach the 2 year mark in a couple weeks. A lot of us are in that same window lol.

Funny how these posts are what remind me I rately think about it anymore. It's just the new "normal"!

Congrats brotha!

Well said bebop.....and bc. My sentiments exactly. My 2yr anniversary is on the near horizon as well. April 19 I think. I have the date written on the pack I have with me sitting in the console so I always have a reminder and something to show those who ask about vaping. I very rarely ever think about cigs anymore, although I did have to dive into the stale last pack a couple days ago. A guest at my house for Easter dinner got a bee sting. Maybe tobacco is useful for something, afterall.

Congrats to all of you who are hitting the 2 year mark. I too will be there someday. For now looking forward to the 7 month mark, and with all the legislature coming down the pike it looks like it will be a bumpy ride, but hey I love four wheeling.

Edited by GeorgeF

Congratulations, Bebop! Wow, it's already two years... how time flies when you're having fun. You've been one of those who have made the lives and vaping experience of other new vapers easier and more fun. Here's to another year and another and...  *raises glass*