Dragongunner's Wicking...

Guess what??? It works on a rda also... Unreal to be honest!!!

The flavor of a sub par juice from this morning has now been bumped up 5 fold.

Let's not even talk about vapor production. I thought my builds at .5 were a joke about a half hour ago. I'm now about choking myself!!!

I always wondered how one person could cloud up a room by themselves...I just did it without even trying!!! Had to turn on a damn fan just to see the TV clearly...

This is CRAZY good!!!

I'm so happy I didn't keep this on the back burner like I thought I was gonna have to. :)

Ok, I'm a little lost here. Which wicking method are you talking about? I'm unable to find the post you are talking about. I'm always looking for new wicking methods. Could you provide a link to the post? Thanks.

Edited by Eaglewtchr

Ok, I'm a little lost here. Which wicking method are you talking about? I'm unable to find the post you are talking about. I'm always looking for new wicking methods. Could you provide a link to the post? Thanks.

Here you go :) 

Your very welcome Dragon. And thank you once again!!!

I still cannot believe how much your wicking method changes things. It is honestly unreal in a very very good way.

I have always said less is more. But thinning it out like you showed us is crazy good!!!

I still cannot believe how fast it wicks. I could actually see it being sucked straight into the middle of the coils!!!

Unreal!!!...lol

I agree.  I had to coil up a dripper and get my coffee and easter island fix last night.  I wicked using some weird cotton I was given.  It is an medical grade untreated cotton used for pill bottles.  It is strange it looks fluffy like a cotton ball but all the strands run one direction like Japanese cotton.  It wicks great all by itself, but using the thinner tails has really made a difference.  It probably has made more of an impact in my SubTank mini than it has in the dripper, but it does seem to work great in there too.

I finally did my wick like yours but not quiet as good. It's harder than it looks. But with practice it will get easier and better. Thanks so much for all your help guys.

The part I had the most trouble with was cutting it close enough to the deck. I need better scissors[emoji13]

Edited by tazl37

Did it in my SubTank Mini last night.  Night and day difference from how I was doing it.  Thanks so much Dragon.

Awesome! I'm glad that it worked for you. You are most welcome.

I did it last night with my Kay fun v4 clones and it makes a big difference.

Sweet. Pass on the knowledge. I wish I knew this when I was using my Russian 91%. Would have saved me from those nasty burnt hits I was always getting.

I finally did my wick like yours but not quiet as good. It's harder than it looks. But with practice it will get easier and better. Thanks so much for all your help guys.

The part I had the most trouble with was cutting it close enough to the deck. I need better scissors[emoji13]

Taz, go to WallyWorld. They sell a pair of neddle tip Fiskars for around 12 bucks. I could snip a single hair off a frogs butt right to its skin without it ever knowing. Rubber handles and spring loaded also, so no slipping. Edited by Mirage

Taz, go to WallyWorld. They sell a pair of neddle tip Fiskars for around 12 bucks. I could snip a single hair off a frogs butt right to its skin without it ever knowing. Rubber handles and spring loaded also, so no slipping.

Lmao, I will do that.

Taz, go to WallyWorld. They sell a pair of neddle tip Fiskars for around 12 bucks. I could snip a single hair off a frogs butt right to its skin without it ever knowing. Rubber handles and spring loaded also, so no slipping.

Is there any reason you are snipping hairs off frogs butts?  Or is this something better left unexplained....