Eleaf GS Air

I was reading great things about the Eleaf GS Air and was wondering if any of you have tried it.

I have several Protank 3 minis, and two reg Protank 3s. I tried a Kanger Subtank mini, but it wasnt for me. I am more of a mouth to lung/cool vape guy. The subtank seemed hot and fast. I am sure i couldve adjusted my juice/nic... But not for me!

Anyway, i was about to order another Protank 3, but saw all the great reviews on the GS air. I can get 3 for the price of 1! Im gonna give one a shot (for 9 bucks... Why not?)

It will be used on the Istick 50, so it should be a decent combo.

Anybody else have any experience?

I am into giving things a try, but i think the sub ohm thing is not for me. I actually just told myself to stop spending money, as i have what works for me. But i then ran across the gs air reviews... And i am now waiting for the mailman... Again...

I guess i just like simple tanks, that dont leak, that I can grab and go! There are so many great flavors out there to try, even though I always go back to my fave... The only reason i am getting more tanks, is so that i can have different flavors on standby

Are the Davides as hot as the sub tank and do they have a rebuildable deck? I like my sub tank mini but like Glocknug said they are hot. I really like the Atlantis but wish they would make it with a rebuildable deck. It's not as hot as the sub tank mini and has good flavor.

VapeNW.com has (or had) the Davide full-size for $9, and the mini's for $6.  I bought a stainless full-size and two gold-tone mini's last month, when I ordered another Cloupor mini. 

The Davide are just like the KPT2... no sub-ohm capable, no RBA deck.... and they're not "hot"... like Tam said, they use the standard KPT2 coils.  Personally, I think they have a slightly better flavor than the KPT2 (but comparable to the AeroTank, IMO), and a little better air-flow (with the standard bases).  I didn't expect to let go of my minis, but a co-worker was drooling over them, so I paid them forward to him... but I kept the full-size!

Just an update... I received a couple of the gs airs. I am pretty impressed for a tank under 9 bucks with adjustable airflow. So far it seems to preform just as good if not better then my protank 3s. I hear they just released a model at the same price point where you can adjust airflow without a mini screwdriver.

I wish i knew about these inexpensive good tanks earlier on! I am now telling myself... Again... No spending money on gear for a while!

The sweet-vapes site says that the airflow adjuster didn't function fully and reports that others are reporting the same thing. Let us know what you find.

I have the original gs air with the screw adjustment. It works fine and stays put as long as you have a tiny screwdriver. The more i use it, the more i like it. Vapor is definitely more than the protanks and flavor is great.

I was reading some of the same problems about the new one with the non screwdriver adjustable air. I was also reading that it changes settings easily. Maybe the screw was the way to go, as i see no need to change it when i find my sweet spot. It is sensitive. 3/4 turn to tighten the draw was all i needed.

I cant speak for the new model, as i haven't tried it.

This one is a keeper though!