Fadora Vapor's Hydra Bones

T-Bone

Delicious  :thumbup:  :thumbup:  I enjoyed it the whole ride home Its got a flavor Ive tasted before somewhere but I cant quite put my finger on  it and its surprisingly creamy/cloudy  Great job Comp  A bigger bottle is a must in my next order :thumbup: :thumbup:

Apparently there is a chemical that starts with a d, in many desert/cream/custard flavors that was found to be toxic. I can find the name if needed, just cant remember right now. Just curious if it is used in my favorite fadora liquids.

If you are ever wondering what is in the flavorings I use, you can go to the DIY section and look up any of the flavorings I use. I have listed all the MSDS and test results for each flavor there. :)

Here is all the cream flavors I use.

Diacetyl is the word you are looking for. :)

EDIT:

I would also like to refer you to a thread that was started about this very subject a few months ago. It should help you give more information on Diacetyl.

• 3 weeks later...

Im on my 2nd tank of the day :animier:  I should of get the gallon size :wallbash:

Hummmm I could... Just don't think you would like the price. LOL 1 gal = 3785.41ml :D

It would take (Max VG @ 2mg)

76 ml 100mg VG Base

2636.5 ml VG

1073 ml Flavoring

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines