Kanger sub mini

tazl37

I found this method on youtube someplace but for the life of me cant remember who made it.

I finally found after some searching the wicking method that I have described. I tend to thin my cotton tails a bit more than the video describes but I have found it works splendidly.  Enjoy even if its a bit long winded.

Edited by dragongunner

• 3 weeks later...

I finally found after some searching the wicking method that I have described. I tend to thin my cotton tails a bit more than the video describes but I have found it works splendidly.  Enjoy even if its a bit long winded.

I am going to have to work on this with the LEMO.  It was working great with the SubTank Mini, but not so well in the Lemo.  I guess practice makes perfect.  I have since swiched back to the SubTank mini with factory coils running the 1.2 ohm at 30 watts and it has been working great.

• 4 weeks later...

I just got the mini about a month ago and after building and messing around with the rba...I use a hefty amount of cotton, fluff it up then cut a small "V" shape from the middle of the fluffed wicks on each side so they don't block the juice holes. Works for me.

• 4 weeks later...

Got it Jason Thanks looking forward to trying it

It takes some practice, but after rebuilding a few times you will get the hang of it.  The Sub Tank Mini is a great one to start with.  It does not have to be drained to rebuild, so all you have to is turn it up like you are changing a standard coil.  The way they trap the wires is also one of the easiest.

It might be easier to wet your cotton with juice before screwing on the chimney to see where it will lay on the deck and trim it accordingly.

Just have fun and be careful and if you have any questions, there are lots of rebuilders on the site that will be more than happy to help you!

• 1 month later...