ONLY Pharmacy Compounded Juice

Have you all heard of Eliquid Scripts? They are newer to the market but this juice is actually produced by a pharmacist in a regulated (by the board of pharmacy) sterile environment. Not only is it produced in the safest way possible....the juices are out of this freaking world! Can't decide if my favorite is apothecary peach or the banana pudding flavor...but all of the liquids are to die for. My next move will be the order the 5 for $50....doubt that deal will last long since they are a newer company. Tried the flavors at an event and can't wait to order more. When you all try let me know what you think!

Edited by Tam
Removed spammy link.

Four posts that are nearly the same, all pushing Eliquid Scripts. I can understand your being excited over a vendor but this is making you look suspiciously like a spammer we'll have to ban eventually... Hope that's not the case.  :)

Pharmacy? I prefer mine made in an old bath tub in the woods behind a dilapidated cabin and filtered through the rusty radiator of a 1962 Buick Skylark. 

Count me in! But only if it's filtered through the '62 Skylark.  :D

Every good E-Juice maker worth his salt knows that you can't beat a 32 ford for quality and flavor.

Yeah? But who wants a juice whose acronym stands for "fix or repair daily?" I prefer my juice done right the first time.    :lol:

And for a Bronco its Flip over resume driving.

Yeah the original Bronco was a pretty tough SUV and before SUV meant,  'middle aged woman driving brats to a soccer game on under inflated tires weaving in and out of traffic like it was a Porsche'

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines