New to Vapor talk

NewDrip

Seriously? I haven't seen a Pepto Bismol pink can of Tab in decades. Where do you find such things? Had a teacher in high school that you'd never see her anywhere without a can of Tab in her hands. Lol

Believe it or not i have seen several wal-marts that carry the soda

I don't drink much dark cola, but I will have the occasional Dr. Pepper... but, an RC Cola on a hot summer day... YUMMMMMMM!

I don't know if they still bottle it here in eastern KY, but I know you can find it in any convenience or grocery store around the area. 

Come to think of it, I saw Orange and Grape Crush in the cola case at the local Shell station the other day... when I was reaching for an Ale-8-1... OMG, Winchester Swamp Water... my kids were weaned on that stuff... soooooo good, I think they serve it cold enough to bust your front teeth out, at the gates of heaven :D  (or at least I hope they do, or I ain't going, lol)

logo-Ale-8-One-Web-Home-New.png  ale-8-one_bottle-kentuckys-soft-drink.jp

Edited by Earthling789

There is a small specialty candy store where I live. It sells many varieties of vintage, imported and hard to find candy and soda pop. Bubble Up, RC, and Faygo. mmmmm....Faygo. The walls were lined with soda pop. My head was spinning.

Just for the ewww factor...went to Wally World (with mom) to buy plastic storage tubs. I started to pull lids off the shelf and smashed between lids was a dried up lizard. It was about the size of my index finger. So gross! In true form, I had no camera on me of course. lol

Faygo, from Detroit, MI...  been around for a very long time.  We always considered it a "house-brand" or generic, until I worked in the grocery store business for a decade, and found it to be a real, primary company, but not a biggie like Coke or Pepsi... more like RC, and they have a lot of fruity and bakery-style flavors.

Edited by Earthling789

Faygo is a soda company in Michigan and make a variety of flavors. ^^^What Earthling said. My favorite flavor is Pineapple. They don't sell it in Colorado, well except for that store. I used to ask relatives to bring a case of mixed flavors when they came to visit. They would take cases of Coors back with them. The cases of Faygo stopped when Coors started selling in MI.