looking for a new mod...

i was in the market for a Dual 18650 (running in parallel) / Single 26650, ballpark of around 50 watts, that i can replace the batteries. something like an eLeaf iStick 50w, that i can swap the batteries out. the Cloudpour T6 fits what im looking for, but its getting really bad reviews from various sources
do you have any ideas of what to get? (essentially, im looking for all-day battery life while running a kanger sub-ohm tank).

p.s. its for my 6 year vaperversary present to myself.

Congrats on the 6 years! That's very much worth celebrating.  :)

I'm very happy with the Eleaf iStick 50W, personally. My IPV mini and IPV mini 2, while they're both single 18650 batteries, keep me vaping all day and well into the next.  :)

I saw it on the consignment shelf at a local B&M, the dragon caught my eye.  The owner said the guy had itone day hated it and wants to get rid of it.  I think he wanted 40 bucks for it.  Why he was getting rid of it so quickly i do not know.

Have you looked at these?   Horimono Block custom box mod

You can have anything you like etched on them, choose battery type, volt meter . Not sure of cost, but if i hit the one year date of non smoking i am getting one or maybe the copper cherry bomber by MCV.  But then again we will see what is also floating around in 9 months..lol

Edited by vaping_jake

I saw it on the consignment shelf at a local B&M, the dragon caught my eye.  The owner said the guy had itone day hated it and wants to get rid of it.  I think he wanted 40 bucks for it.  Why he was getting rid of it so quickly i do not know.

Have you looked at these?   Horimono Block custom box mod

You can have anything you like etched on them, choose battery type, volt meter . Not sure of cost, but if i hit the one year date of non smoking i am getting one or maybe the copper cherry bomber by MCV.  But then again we will see what is also floating around in 9 months..lol

I presently dont have enough ECF mojo to do anything on that forum, which is why i like this forum. by any chance, do you think you could get this guy's contact info for me? his mod look pretty cool and i have some ideas i would like to run past him.

Yesterday I went to my local vape only shop and the guy that owns it is now using a custom box.

Kill switch on the back push button on the front. Magnet front and back panels.

Duel boards and Six batterys!!!

DAMN thing fired so fast and so hard it looked like a volcano going off. Does anyone agree with me that things might be getting outta hand in the vape industry???

any of y'all remember a modder that went by the handle of Jolly? this guy could mod anything. im still waiting on my Teddy Ruxspin Mod :)

but this was a few years ago, back in the day when modding was all the rage. today, its kinda a dying art; people just arent modding at the level they were 'back in the day'.