Suicide bunnys mothers milk 18mg nic 70 vg 30 pg.

Fuzzy Vanilla is not the same as SB Mother's Milk

2mg is not the same as 18mg....

Are we comparing apples to Buicks again? :D

Grrrrrr.....

Ok mothers milk from suicide bunny 18 mg nic was what I purchased from my local shop

I was at work today and stopped by another shop talking about my mothers milk. While there I purchased fuzzy vanilla 2 mg 70 vg 30 pg.

Does that clear it up?

Grrrrrr.....

Ok mothers milk from suicide bunny 18 mg nic was what I purchased from my local shop

I was at work today and stopped by another shop talking about my mothers milk. While there I purchased fuzzy vanilla 2 mg 70 vg 30 pg.

Does that clear it up?

Yes. Why didn't you say so before? Although it wouldn't have been half as much fun if you had.

Now, what was the original question?  :)

Bulls don't wear shoes.

Seriously though. The shop told you that Mother Milk @ 18mg nic didn't contain 18mg/mL of nic by tasting it? And then they sell you a bottle clearly marked 2mg and told you it was 18mg/mL ?

Bulls don't wear shoes.

Seriously though. The shop told you that Mother Milk @ 18mg nic didn't contain 18mg/mL of nic by tasting it? And then they sell you a bottle clearly marked 2mg and told you it was 18mg/mL ?

Your correct, bulls don't ware shoes but one of those stores is feeding her a line of bullchit...I will now step back and not try to help any more...

• 2 weeks later...