Suicide bunnys mothers milk 18mg nic 70 vg 30 pg.

Just my opinion but I think you're either coming down with something or you've got allergies.  :)

VG will mute the flavor while PG is the flavor carrier. Higher VG will definitely taste different from a 70PG ratio. At around 70 VG, I tend to only taste the glycerine (read: sucking on a glycerine bar). :P

More vg usually means smoother, less harsh to me. Flavor can seem a little muted. Doesnt make me cough. My "smokers cough" disappeared a long time ago. U might have a bug or something which will also affect flavor. MM isn't one of my favs from them. I prefer "derailed" myself.

I think it's stress related because now I've notice my heart racing. Usually mean light panic attacks. I really hate them.

I talked with a different shop and they tried my mothers milk and said it didn't have much flavor, one guy in there said suicide bunny stuff is usually pretty good. The owner said it didn't seem like there was 18 mg of nic in it. That's what they said about my last flavor from chaneys vape shop. I don't know who to trust. I've been using Chaneys since I started vaping over a year.b968a77ac0371a573b806cca9508c7a8.jpg

I just bought this and they do there nic different. Said the other shops are not putting enough nic in.

??????? Not know!!!!!

Edited by tazl37

Just my opinion but I think you're either coming down with something or you've got allergies. :)

VG will mute the flavor while PG is the flavor carrier. Higher VG will definitely taste different from a 70PG ratio. At around 70 VG, I tend to only taste the glycerine (read: sucking on a glycerine bar). :P

Where do you find that at (sucking on a glycerin bar)?

Where do you find that at (sucking on a glycerin bar)?

I found that when I tried juices high in glycerine.

When I say, "read: blah, blah, blah" that means to take the phrase "I tend to only taste the glycerine" to mean "it (sic) tastes like sucking on a glycerine bar."

You can get test kits that will help you find out what the NIC content is. If they are not testing it and telling you this it is IMO a load of BS. You can not know just by taste what the Nic content is, and to say it to customer, is irresponsible.

The owner said it didn't seem like there was 18 mg of nic in it. That's what they said about my last flavor from chaneys vape shop. I don't know who to trust. I've been using Chaneys since I started vaping over a year.

I just bought this and they do there nic different. Said the other shops are not putting enough nic in.
??????? Not know!!!!!

Your bottle says "2mg"???

Right??? Especially at 2 mg of nicotine, how can you tell without testing it?  0_0

Oh wait. The title to your post says 18 mg of nic but your bottle says it's only 2 mg. WTH???

Edited by Tam

??????? Not know!!!!!

I just noticed this... that is just a load of BS. Who ever said this is the one I would not trust. He is feeding you a line of carp.

Right??? Especially at 2 mg of nicotine, how can you tell without testing it? 0_0

Oh wait. The title to your post says 18 mg of nic but your bottle says it's only 2 mg. WTH???

That's the way they do it at the shop that said my 18 mg wasn't 18 mg of nic.