Do you have trouble charging your Vision Spinner II

I just bought a new vape kit.  it came with a Spinner II battery.  I plug the charger into my computer and let it charge.  I haven't used it till it glows orange when you press the button.  After a couple hours of charging, my charger glows green.  I assumed it was charged because it lasts me all day and still never glows orange.

However, after reading a few things I learned that the button should glow white when fully charged.  It only glows blue.  So i've been nursing the charging battery all day.  When the charger indicates green after a couple hours, I jiggle it and it glows red for another half hour to an hour, then it glows green again.  Then I unscrew the battery and test it.  The button still glows blue.  

So I screwed it back onto the charger and it glows red again for about 1/2 hour.  Then it turns green and I test the battery and it still glows blue.  So I screw it back into the charger for another 1/2 hour. 

I keep repeating this.  It has been about 6 hours of charging and I still can't get the button to glow white when pressed.  

Has anyone else had trouble getting a full charge into this battery.  Does anyone have any suggestions on getting a full charge so that the button glows white when pressed?

I just bought a new vape kit. it came with a Spinner II battery. I plug the charger into my computer and let it charge. I haven't used it till it glows orange when you press the button. After a couple hours of charging, my charger glows green. I assumed it was charged because it lasts me all day and still never glows orange.

However, after reading a few things I learned that the button should glow white when fully charged. It only glows blue. So i've been nursing the charging battery all day. When the charger indicates green after a couple hours, I jiggle it and it glows red for another half hour to an hour, then it glows green again. Then I unscrew the battery and test it. The button still glows blue.

So I screwed it back onto the charger and it glows red again for about 1/2 hour. Then it turns green and I test the battery and it still glows blue. So I screw it back into the charger for another 1/2 hour.

I keep repeating this. It has been about 6 hours of charging and I still can't get the button to glow white when pressed.

Has anyone else had trouble getting a full charge into this battery. Does anyone have any suggestions on getting a full charge so that the button glows white when pressed?

Don't judge me! I'm on pain meds for my bad back lol

No judging here, Tug. Just needed that giggle, though. Thanks.  :D

Hope your back feels much better soon. Ice for 15 minutes. Heat for 15 minutes. Another dose of pain meds. For the first two, lather, rinse, repeat as necessary.  *pets*

I have a Tens unit that I use,I crank that thing up to 60 and leave it on most of the day.I take baths instead of showers because it relaxes me and it's just awesome and lay on a heating pad at night.sometimes I'll bust out the ice pack