New Guy

Vapor Guy

How's everyone doing?

I am new to the forums from Chicago, just recently got back into vaping after many failed attempts over the last few years. It took me some time to figure everything out. It was not easy finding out about good juices or equipment, with more and more tobacco stores selling leaky garbage and no name juices for 2000-3000% mark up's, needless to say I had some issues from the start, more then a few.

Right now I am proud to say I am using a Ego One XL I got last week direct form Joyetech and I am loving every second of it.

I am sure I can learn a bunch more here and make some friends in the process.

Right now my State is trying to pass a bill that would basically outlaw the sale of e liquids that have flavor in them, besides Tobacco & Menthol Flavoring. They are also trying to classify e cigs as the same classification as Tobacco cigs. Unreal.

If your curious you can read about that here http://www.ilga.gov/legislation/billstatus.asp?DocNum=3362&GAID=13&GA=99&DocTypeID=HB&LegID=89547&SessionID=88

I hope posting links is ok if not I apologize in advance.

Anyway glad to be here, and I hope to learn some more things from these forums.

Welcome to VT.  

Willis's campaign website listed the following campain promises:[2]

• Fighting for Jobs and Economic Development

But yet she wants to make a growing businessindustry illegal.  flavors are illegal but tobacco and menthal are ok, i smell tobacco money.

Welcome to VT.  

Willis's campaign website listed the following campain promises:[2]

• Fighting for Jobs and Economic Development

But yet she wants to make a growing businessindustry illegal.  flavors are illegal but tobacco and menthal are ok, i smell tobacco money.

It is funny how a Bill gets introduced, written, and passed into law now.

The way it should go is a many complaints from the public and many public groups should = A bill being written and introduced.

The way it is now, little to no public complaint. Big business who write big checks get the bill written and introduced.

I know many smoke shops and Vapor Business that have opened in IL, them and there clients are frantic writing her to change her mind. So I bet you she has been contacted more by people who said they do not want this bill, then anyone who said they wanted it. Now isn't sad that politicians are elected to a term of service, to service us the people and what the people want in big government. They forget that. They are supposed to be our voice in big State politics. They are not elected to get there fundraising campaign padded by big corporations. We also do not elect them to listen to there ideas and beliefs, they should be listening to ours.