New rta

Wow, there are LOTS of them out there... I love my Russian 91% RTA's, but also regularly use my Kayfun V4 and Orchid V4.

To me, the flavor and ease of build can't be beat with a Russian or Kayfun. The Orchid is a bit tricky to build on, but not bad, and you run dual coils on it. The Squape Reloaded (which I'm waiting for delivery :)) is really easy to build on, but a pain to fill without a long-nose or needle-tip, because of the way you fill around the chimney. Also, for ease of filling, the Russian, Orchid, and Kayfun Lite Plus are probably the easiest to fill (bottom port), with the Kayfun V4 being the winner of "easy" with their top-fill design and juice-flow cut-off.... their down-fall is the spring connector that plays havoc with your resistance readings...

I am really learning to like my SubTank Mini. I have started to learn to build on it and it is getting better every day. (coils are easy, it is the wicking that is tricky for me) Comp has really helped me. This is only my second RTA so I don't have a lot of experience. My first was a Billow. It worked great, but I didn't know what I was doing so I got rid of it.

I have seen this too: http://www.discountvapers.com/anyvape-sega-tank/ It is the AnyVape Sega. It has an RBA Section and uses Atlantis atomizers. I have not used one, or the vendor. I saw a review on YouTube and it looked interesting. It is on my list after the Delta II. I would pull the trigger on it, but I have spent too much money lately.

The reason I like these is the ability to put a factory coil in them. I do want to try a Russian or Kayfun one of these days, I just have not done it yet.

I hear some really good things about the UD Goblin. It's on my "hit list" queue. :yes

HTB1Pv7eGVXXXXc9XVXXq6xXFXXXL.jpg

The UD Goblin RTA

Below is a really in-depth review and build tutorial from Trevor Jones (the "Mr. Rogers" of the vaping world). He covers every possible question you may have about the Goblin RTA, and he's got some great tips on general coil building and RTA wicking, too.

Edited by Rixter

he takes ya through the entire process with the Goblin...

well worth the hour of long review!!!

love that Tenderfoot stand...

thanks fer posting the video Rixter...

he takes ya through the entire process with the Goblin...

well worth the hour of long review!!!

love that Tenderfoot stand...

thanks fer posting the video Rixter...

I agree! I had no plans to buy a Goblin, but after the thorough explanation he did, It is on the list! Thanks Rixter!

I forgot about the Goblin... I pre-ordered one from GearBest... maybe it will arrive before 4th of July :)

yer Goblin is on the same canoe as my Vertex from FastTech...

I understand! My Cloupor Mini (the first one I ordered) was ordered on February 9th. I purchased it with the additional $11.23+$1.58 insurance. "Expedited Shipping" supposedly DHL. It said it was shipped Feb 15th. The package was finally accepted by USPS in China on March 1st. It is still being processed at the SHANGHAI EMS, CHINA post office as of this morning. The one I got from VapeNW made it in 4 days and was cheaper...lol

I've had a goblin for a couple of weeks. The v1.2 comes with both size tanks included. Its the only RTA I've liked so far because the airflow is massive. Lemo was pretty good which is popular so if you've tried that the goblins probably 3 times the airflow.

As far as I know there are only 2 RTA's that allow you to remove the build deck with a full tank. The Kayfun V4 for sure and I believe the Aqua does too.

Anyone can correct that info? I have not looked into the Aqua.

• 2 weeks later...

The Atlantis is not really rebuildable, but I do love it. I just purchase a kanger sub tank mini though.[emoji7]

Good choice; I love mine. It holds plenty of eliquid, and the 22' diameter fits on most Mods. I really don't use the RDA, and would have gone with the Nano, but didn't like the 18' size. I've been vaping several years now, and this is the best tank I've ever had...the occ coils last a long time, too.

Yeah I'm probably gonna have to do it. Seems like it's the best rebuildable deck of any tank. Conventional RTA's just seem to be a real PITA from everything I've heard. I've just been so disappointed with Kanger products in the past. Haven't heard too much bad about the sub tank though.

I have 4 of them on my list:

1. 2nd SubTank Mini
  2. Joyetech Delta II
  3. Anyvape Sega Tank
  4. Lemo 2

I have never been a big fan of RTAs.  I figured my time was worth more than the expense of the coils.  I was so wrong.  I have been running this SubTank Mini with some of Comp's Tiger Wire and Japanese cotton and it is amazing.  I am getting better flavor, less heat, less spitting running the RBA section at 15 watts.  With the OCC coils I would have to push it around 20 to even be close!

The problem with my list is Tam has about convinced me that I must have a iStick 50 watt.  If I do that it will delay my lists fulfillment!