need help making the next step

The Omega is the symbol for resistance... the Ohm-rating of your coil.

What Jake was asking about is the PG/VG ratio of your e-liquid. Some have it printed on the bottle label, some don't. If it's not on the label, then tell us the brand name of the juice, as well as the flavor... maybe we can have someone that will know the ratio.

I'm into clouds. :yes

You're going to want a juice with a little higher VG content than "regular" juice. I normally use a 30% PG (propylene glycol) / 70% VG (vegetable glycerine) blend because higher VG content creates thicker clouds.

As far as sub-ohm tanks go, at 20w, your Nautilus should do the trick nicely.

sml_gallery_15088_188_26301.jpg

I switch flavours every time I need to get more to switch it up but what are some brands that have that ratio

Sent from my SD4930UR using Forum Fiend v1.3.2.

Most juice companies offer a variety of different PG/VG blends for their various flavors. If you want more visible vapor (and don't mind sacrificing a little flavor or throat hit), choose something with a high VG content, like 30PG/70VG.

CRECENT CITY CLOUDS makes a high vg juice that's pretty good. id suggest their flavor "thoth" its like a banana nut bread. Iv used it in my nautilus before and it vapes fairly well but you will go through coils more often. always let a new coil soak up some juice before vaping especially when using high vg juice

• 4 weeks later...

Close the Nautilus is 1.6 or 1.8 ohm coils. And I haven't run mine above 14w max. But, that was with a 1.6 ohm that was reading 1.4 and on a Vamo v6. Tried that with my iStick and it didn't taste very good.

Edited by GeorgeF