Intro/newbie review

Glocknug

Hi Tam - thanks I will try that - why the taste is better at the lowest setting I don't understand - I am not really interested in how much vapour I get it is really just the taste - still searching for a good bodied tobacco flavour as well - RY4 is the best I have tried so far.

• 3 weeks later...

I've been chasing tobacco flavours for almost 2 years, and I first started on Liqua Cuban Cigar, French Pipe, Turkish Tobacco, American Blend, and Bright Tobacco. They all have something to say for a while but then the flavour gets tiresome. But with so many to choose, I just keep going from one to the other and they seem to 'refresh' or my taste buds forget the last flavour for a while. I've tried some of their fruits and berries and spice mixes and they are ok, but not as special as so many here have raved about from other vendors. I keep chasing the elusive perfect tobacco flavour, but you know what? The few times I've cheated with analougs even cigs don't have it either! I never noticed that when I was a smoker. :)