Can someone point me in the direction for an upgrade?

duke9023

I have an eStick setup that I very much enjoy. I have never used the model that you have, so Im not sure if I could honestly say this would be an upgrade However, this setup is very simple, classy looking, and easy to use. So I can imagine that it would be difficult to beat!

I'm new to the Forum as well as pretty new to vaping,about a month. Doing lots of reading but yours is the best explanation I've read about setting the voltage.. Thank you [emoji5]️

Hi duke,the ego twist is a good battery.I would try upgrading your tank first like a Nautilus mini works excellent.They produce Good vapor and the coils last alot longer than say a protank 2 coil.if the ego isn't satisfying your needs maybe look into a Vision Spinner too.Hope this helps.Welcome to VT.

That's the exact first upgrade I made! Then from Spinner to iStick and from Nautilus mini to full.

I have actually been doing some looking and found that I can get the iStick 50w for a decent price..what are your guys thoughts on something like that.....

I love my 50watt iStick, paired with a Kanger Subtank Mini. It's not much bigger than the 30watt, fits perfectly in my hand, and my Subtank looks great paired with it. I'm vaping it at 24w, with the .5 occ Kanger coils.

I also purchased an Aspire CF SubOhm Battery that is great, too. I'm thinking I should have bought the Mod that runs off the 18650 batteries, but got it on sale for 20 bucks.

I am using an old Aerotank V2, and Aerotank mini on the Aspire, but it handles the Subtank as long as the coils are .5 - 1.0 range.

Go for the 50w iStick; it's only $8 more than the 30w...I do notice ejuice tastes better at higher wattage...that's why I like Nicoticket as it's unscortchable.

• 3 weeks later...

Jacob24, unfortunately, your Blow EZ pen isn't an upgrade from what the OP currently has. They're using an eGo-C Twist, which is a variable voltage battery. That's a step above the fixed voltage battery you have. Also, the iClear 16 tank is a better unit than the top coil T2, imo. It was nice that you were trying to help, though.  :(

Irish diplomacy at it's finest right there^^^

Well let see, I read the entire thread. So for my money well spent I would suggest the istick 30w or 50w with a large capacity tank 2.5mL or bigger. Ones that come to mind off the top of my head are the Aspire Nautilus either size, mini 2.5mL and the full size 5mL. Or the Aerotank by Kangertech, those come in many sizes. The Aero Mega is 22mm diameter, the capacity slips my mind at the moment.

As far as devices that are higher wattage, just because its there doesn't mean you will always use it. I currently use an istick 50 with a Kayfun v4 and lite plus. Both of those tanks are RTA's and have a 1.4 ohm coil and I run them no higher than 12w.

My Nautilus and Nautilus mini have 1.6 ohm BVC coils and I usually run those at 10w on the same iStick 50w.

I also have a Tugboat RDA (rebuildable dripping atomizer) running on a Sigeiei 100w box running a dual coil build at .5 ohms and 50w.

I use the iStick mostly because a full charge will last me about 2 days running 1.4 ohms at 12w.

Hopefully I did not add to the confusion.