Rip Tripper's Review of the 454 Big Block

T-Bone

I will pick up a 454 big block eventually.But be warned,I've heard they are a PITA to build because of the negative ring around the base.I really like the drip tips that come with them,they are made to cut out spit back.

I really like mine. It is very versatile. Like Tugboat said, they can be difficult to get all the ground wires under the ring and tightened down. It seems like you need 3 hands. You also have to trim them carefully or you can't get it reassembled. I have not built it in a while, but plan on getting it out soon now that I have my ipv3 put back together and sort of wrapped. Mine is a clone, but it seems very good.

I really like mine. It is very versatile. Like Tugboat said, they can be difficult to get all the ground wires under the ring and tightened down. It seems like you need 3 hands. You also have to trim them carefully or you can't get it reassembled. I have not built it in a while, but plan on getting it out soon now that I have my ipv3 put back together and sort of wrapped. Mine is a clone, but it seems very good.

How much was your clone?

Here is the one I bought: http://101vape.com/rebuildable-atomizers-tanks/413-11-454-big-block-atomizer-clone-by-tobeco.html It is showing $15.99. I think I paid more for mine.

Now I don't know. I checked my order history and I guess I bought it somewhere else... I will keep looking.

I got it from Amazon for $19.99...

Edited by jasonculp