I did it!

Made it to the 1 year mark! Today it is one year that I started vaping and got off the stinkies! Just had to share! thumbup.gif

Thank you all for the help, support and friendship!yes.gifyes.gif I have learned so much from all of you and have a acquired several new "tools" to help me make this a success. The first year in over 30 years I haven't smoked. animier.gif

Here's to year 2!!coffee.gif

Thank you everyone. I'm looking forward to another year of no smoke!

I am amazed how much better I feel. My doctor was overjoyed that I finally dropped the coffin nails. He said my lungs haven't sounded that good in years! When I told him how I did it, he said he's had several patients that successfully stopped smoking the same way and "it's obvious to me that it works".

Now if I can just drop the extra pounds I'll be happy, happy, happy!!

Congrats!

I'm at 10 months now myself. Seems like smoking was a lifetime ago now lol 12 years of smoking ended for me on april 9th 2014.

I tried vaping several times before that but it was hit and miss due to cheap poor quality chinesium equipment. When I finally got a decent device working properly, that is when I put down the analogs and haven't looked back!