A VAMO V7 40w?

Wow, I saw their V6 model was released just a few months ago (back in the Fall)... didn't realize the V7 was already out.

I personally don't have any of the Vamo models, but those people that I know who have them (usually a V5) claim them to be work-horses.

The V7 is the latest one they have released. I have the V5 and V6. My V5 acted up shortly after I started using it. The left button lost it's clicking. But, both are very good units still. They are 22mm devices and any 22mm tank or atomizer fit perfectly. I have the Nautilus and EHPro Kayfun V4 tanks. With either of these tanks, the unit in 18650 mode is very long.

All Vamo units are the same size, 22mm X 140mm or 5.5" long. With any tank they are long. 8.5" from base to top of driptip with the Kayfun. 8.25" with the Nautilus Mini and 8.5" with the Nautilus.

Hope this gives you the answer your looking for. I don't know the dimensions of the Kanger Tanks other than the width of each, because I don't own one,yet.

I have a Vamo V8 matched up with my Atlantis & they are a very good combination..

The V10 is out also & they are badarse.. just gotta wait 10-12 days ta get'm..

Guess ya cood call it a slow plane from China........

when I put my Kanger Giant or Kanger Turbo on it turns into a lolipop...

Edited by HOOKER

Yup thats kinda what I figger'd out..

Heres what comfused me when I got mine,,

IMG_20150131_203740.jpg

I didnt figger on get'n a box with V7??? At least the instruction manual says V8 or I'd a been highly p***ed off...

Heres what will be on my next Tues order...

http://www.fasttech.com/products/0/10009229/2125300-vamo-v10-vv-vw-variable-voltage-wattage-apv-mod

• 5 months later...

I have a V6 and a V7. They were good starters but don't compared to my istick 50. I compare the V7 and the istick at 40 watts using my Little Boy rda and the coils don't get as hot on the V7. This leads me to believe that the Vamo's circuitry is not accurate and when set to 40 watts I'm not really getting 40 watts but less.VamoAndKayfun_zpsedc9142e.jpgFull_2_zpse16e41d7.jpgDSC02833_zpsddfe9a2b.jpg

Edited by Oppous01