Tax season wishlist

Well, let's see... after I pay State $20, and get my $4 refund from Uncle Sam... yep, I'm in the hole....

I'm one of those that adjust my W-4 a couple times a year, so I DON'T give the government an "annual interest-free loan" of MY money :)

However, I will be picking up a second IPV-mini and probably an asMODus Colossal in the very near future... as well as another Russian 91% and Kayfun V4. I'm really loving the small box-mods and RTA combo!

Well, let's see... after I pay State $20, and get my $4 refund from Uncle Sam... yep, I'm in the hole....

I'm one of those that adjust my W-4 a couple times a year, so I DON'T give the government an "annual interest-free loan" of MY money :)

However, I will be picking up a second IPV-mini and probably an asMODus Colossal in the very near future... as well as another Russian 91% and Kayfun V4. I'm really loving the small box-mods and RTA combo!

Isn't it amazing at all the rate this industry is growing. Something out there for just about everyone. Like being a kid in a toy store all over again

Colossal on preorder. (The wait has been agonizing)

Another Subtank Mini

IPV Mini v2

Vapor Shark DNA30

SX Mini M Class or Glass (I can't tell from the font they used) http://www.yihisxmini.com/index.html(if it isn't vaporware)

Aspire ESP (if it isn't vaporware also)

Build a DNA40 or SX350j box

I also want to build my testing/building station. Electronics are just so expensive and time is so rare.

I will probably have to pay again this year. We both take extra out of our base pay, but my commission screws everything up tax wise... so I guess it is just a plain wish list...

Edited by jasonculp

Jason, I just checked Vapor Range's site... The site says the Colossal's are "In Stock", so maybe your wait will be over soon?

I hope you are right. I checked ASMODUS shows it in stock, but it still shows it as a preorder to be released in February. I went to my order and it says ON HOLD. I don't know, I may email them. I got my Sigelei from them and have had excelent customer service, but I guess they could be taking care of thier dealers first, then thier own customers.

Another who usually pays back a little at tax time,

but got a cost of living on SS, VA disability and Military retirement

so going to celebrate by getting just one more Russian 91%.

Maybe a Nano for it, or a bell cap or................it never ends!

"Tax season wishlist"

- A more responsible Federal Government that actually adheres to the Constitution

- Politicians that actually SERVE the people that elect them

- Washington remembering that it's OUR money they are pissing away

- A populous that remembers it's OUR money

- Tax refunds only go to people that actually OVERPAY taxes

If withholding was no longer allowed and everyone had to write a check at the end of the year, people would vote differently and become more active in who represents them!

*end soapbox rant*

Mplough very well stated rant...

I get ta pay every year sooo what I look at as a refund tooo me is the difference of what I have put back & the actual taxes owed..

Self employment has its benefits & its DRAWBACKS...

shood I have a lil jingle in my pocket after its all said & done,, I'm think'n bout buy'n my Bitter 1/2 a Protank 3 mini w/flow control valve & a Smok Zmax Mini mod...

Just found out how much I'm getting back this year and...dribble.gif

My first instinct is to go on a major, crazy shopping spree for all the vape gear I can get my hands on. Then, the responsible side hits and says to put it back for a rainy day. Oh, the dilemma. fish.gif

Just found out how much I'm getting back this year and...dribble.gif

My first instinct is to go on a major, crazy shopping spree for all the vape gear I can get my hands on. Then, the responsible side hits and says to put it back for a rainy day. Oh, the dilemma. fish.gif

Responsibility sucks! I guess that is why I'm broke....