Augusta Vapers Alliance

Greetings Peeps,

ive just started a new vape club in the Augusta, GA area

www.facebook.com/AugustaVapersAlliance
its a new club, and as of now, im the only member.
there are a ton of vapers in the area and more than enough vape shops to supply them all. but ive noticed that there really isn't any communication between the two groups (the vapers and the shops). im hoping to put a change to all that.

post-824-0-67959500-1422054758_thumb.jpg

• 1 year later...

This is trippy on many levels. Our organization's name came to us in a dream. We had the mission, passion, and idea for a bit, but really never had a name, as we didn't think our idea would evlove into a company.

World Vapers Alliance was born,  and we immediately started a California chapter, as that is the state in which we are based. As I came home from work one night, I sketched out a picture. Once I was finished sketching,  it was obvious. I had created our logo, which if you look clear enough, and are familiar with the symbol, you can see the meaning immediately. 

It wasn't until after, that I started to see similarities in others' logos. The hands in particular.

Sorry for the spiel, just found your picture intriguing, and felt the need to divulge.  😆

IMG_20160423_103807.jpg

Edited by 3Rutez