completely gave up cigs after 40yrs.... (loooong post)

HOOKER

Technology has improved sooo much in the ecig werld from where they started

THAT...

After 40yrs of hardcore smoking (2 1/2 + pks daily non filters)

I finally QUIT!!!

Here's my story

I werk n a Steelshop where we ALL smoke

the guys I werk with started vaping a couple of yrs ago & watch'd them do both ecigs & cigs..

They coodnt get enuff satisfaction in ecigs that they need'd a bigger kick than ecigs wood give'm

I told'm that when ecigs cood kick like a mule I'd try it...

One of the guys gotta new one a while back that had variable voltage & he was cough'n his lungs up & I ask'd him that cood be strong enuff fer me,,

I tried it.. WOW

Technology had changed enuff fer me ta give this fad a try...

My mother-n-law gimme an old Evod tank & some cheapass battery & some "tabacco 24mg"

& I started banging that thing like a screen door in a tornado...

That was on Jan 7, 2015

By 1/9/15 I was ebay order'g bigger batteries & tanks

I had variable batteries overnited which I got in following Tues mail (still cheaper than buy'n local)...

WOW whatta difference that made..

I hadda go better now...

I hadda Sigelei Zmax mod coming in on Sat mail & hadda have a nice tank ta fit on it,,

I got on Craigslist & found a guy that hadda Aspire Nautilus mini fer $10.

(cuz he coodnt get the cinnamon his gf pit in it out)

We met up atta safe location fer the transaction & blazed back home waiting fer the mail lady ta deliver my Sigelei..

18350 charged & ready,, mini filled up with tabacco 24 & mail lady up the street,,

tick tock tick tock

I still dont understand why it takes 20mins fer her ta get 300yrds on a Sat???

Got it open,, tank on,, battery in, turn'd on & HIT FIRE BUTTON......

thought my lungs were gonna explode.....

I WAS HAPPY with the kick but COUGH'd up a lung. Hahagaaaaa

it came outta the box with voltage set on 5v & wattage set on 10..

Hmmmmmmmm lets turn it down some???

My Bitter 1/2 says I needa stay on cigs if I'm gonna cough like that (she's a comic)..

Got it turned down after a short YouTube video cuz it didnt have any instructions in sealed box..

Ahhhhhhhh this is the ticket,,

Good mouth hit

Good flavor

Good cloud

Hmmm (lets try this like my young & stupid days of high skool)

BONG HIT???

Ohhhhhh yeah...

Hadnt hadda cig since last Fri nite

Dont get me wrong,, I went through 40ml last week soooo yes I hit this thing a lot...

BUT NO CIGS FER ME SINCE..

My findings & what really made me give up the ashes,,

Was the warm/moist inhalations

& from the change of variable voltage battery ta a Digital MOD & good tank

Digital MOD gave my the OMG kick I was looking fer

& the Nautilus verticle dual coils give me the taste I was looking fer

The Bitter 1/2 says I can prolly save enuff fer the NEW BOAT I'm wanting???

Ps. I know I spell funny but its easy cuz I'm from OKLAHOMA... Hahagagagagagaaaa

Oh yeah I fergotta mention earlier,,

My 1st post on here was try'n ta get that cinnamon outta tank cuz rubbing alcohol didnt werk tooo good,

Some one here told me Vodka,, sure hated ta waste the vodka but it done the trick

& not even a hint of cinnamon in it now...

oh ya welcome, I am thinking the same about the saving buton different toy. I think we need to take the money we spend every week on analogs and place it in a jar otherwise we will spend it on vaping toys...lol

Yup,, I'm on the vape equipment journey but I think I'm pretty much set..

Work Belt-- Sigelei Zmax Mini Mod w/ Aspire Nautilus Mini tank

Recliner by TV-- Vamo V8 mod w/ Aspire Atlantis tank

Dinner Table-- Ego Twist vv 900mah w/ Kanger ProTank 3 Mini

Bait Shop-- SMOK Ace vv/vw mod w/ Kanger AeroTank Giant

A lil investment but will pay its self off in 1st 30days off cigs....

Welcome! Thanks for the great post. Personally I love your spelling, so practical. I however teach English to a bunch of observant students who love to catch mistakes. I don't like to get caught up so I spell very well :) Been vaping almost 2 years using mostly MVPs and catch as catch can tanks that come with the mods, after almost 50 years of 2 packs a day Marlboro reds, or Dunhill full flavour and a while on pipes, cigars (Cubans because they're legal here). Speaking of why I enjoyed your post and spelling so much, is because I find Malaysian English to also be very practical. In America, when I would ask for something where they were out of stock, or Malaysia with the same situation: America Me: Pack of Marlboro Reds please. America Shop: Sorry sir, we're out of stock right now. We expect a delivery any time now, or at worst tomorrow. Can you please come back then? Or would you prefer something else to tide you over? America Me: Ok thanks, I'll take a pack of Dunhill reds. America Shop: Sorry, we don't carry that brand, I think it's foreign. Any other choice? America Me: Marlboro Lites? America Shop: Yes, how Many? America Me: 1 please. Malaysia Me: Marlboro Red. Malaysia Shop: Finish already. Malaysia Me: Dunhill Red. Malaysia shop: Finish lah sorry. Malaysia Me: Marlboro Lite. Malaysia shop: 13 ringgit. Malaysia Me: Thanks see you next time. Now I shall explain to the students who call me out that this is an internet post and all sentence structure and punctuation doesn't need to be precise, just understandable. Gud luk 2 u n ur wife!