hmmmm I do here, let's discuss

hookahhighness

In the article don't they say they are heating Propylene Glycol to 1000 degrees F in order to get this. I don't even pretend to know what temperature I vape at, but haven't I read that the DNA 40 guys vape around 500F ? I would suspect that 1000F would be possible but could you vape it?

I have heard this before and am looking for the report I read it in. If I recall Propline Glychol had to be heated to 200-400c in order for it to produce formaldehyde. I will post it here when I find it again. I had it linked on my old Windows load that crashed and have lost the links I had. Mind you the report I read had nothing to do with E-Cigarettes. It was a report on just Propline Glychol as a chemical compound.

And who even use top coil CE4 tanks anymore? :lol:

The 650mAh eGo-T and Ce4 combo kits are the go-to $10 rigs, sold at finer gas-stations across America :)

Seriously, of the 3 B&M's within 20 miles of me, two of them PUSH Ce4 clearomizers... mostly because they can sell them at 2/$7 and people think they are getting a bargain... and we all know you can buy a 100-pack for pennies (direct from China).