Do You Ever Mix Two Different Flavors?

T-Bone

I used to mix flavors that were gross to make a not-so-gross flavor; ex Mountain Dew and Banana

Typically because I'm lazy and don't like cleaning/changing my atomizers I try to make the transition between juices not as bad; Tobacco to Menthol to Minty to Fruity (hehe, fruity flavor detective.gif).

My strawberry cheesecake juice has more cheesecake and graham cracker flavor to me, and needs a little more hint of strawberry. I occasionally add a little strawberry milk juice to it to make the balance just right.

I mix flavors I don't like with other ones to make them better so I don't waste liquid. I got some pretty weird flavor from pink spot and mixed thier blue raz with halo kringles curse, worked out pretty dang well. Got rid of the blah after taste I was getting from the blue raz.

I mixed Comp's Peanut Butter Fudge Brownie with his Banana Bread. I call it Elvis Presley Sandwich.

I may have to try that. I'm out of the Banana Bread but will get some on my next order.

Right now, mixing his PBFB and his Birthday Cake is one hell of a collaboration!