Hello everyone!

Cagyi

Hi I'm new to vapor talk to. Welcome to Cagyi maybe we can learn a lot here. First off I'm trying to figure out how to add a new post, I'm using the app and have clicked on all the little things and can't find post. So I will ask here for now. I have been vaping for about a year and I go thru these times where I can't taste my juice, sorta like the taste of when you drink out of a can you taste the can, that's what it taste like is metal. I changed cigs and changed juices and even changed back to my old mod, all the same. What could it be? I have many many more question, I want to change to a rebuildable and bigger mod like 30-50 watt. But for now that's all I got.[emoji4]

Hi I'm new to vapor talk to. Welcome to Cagyi maybe we can learn a lot here. First off I'm trying to figure out how to add a new post, I'm using the app and have clicked on all the little things and can't find post. So I will ask here for now. I have been vaping for about a year and I go thru these times where I can't taste my juice, sorta like the taste of when you drink out of a can you taste the can, that's what it taste like is metal. I changed cigs and changed juices and even changed back to my old mod, all the same. What could it be? I have many many more question, I want to change to a rebuildable and bigger mod like 30-50 watt. But for now that's all I got.[emoji4]

Vape toung.... Eat a pickle.. Drink or smell coffee ☕ or menthol liquid!

Also... This too shall pass.. First you quit cigs.. In another week ur taste buds explode.. There like yes were free!! Then... Vaping uses the sence of smell too and it's actually that olfactory( nose) sence of snell thst bites into vaping... Other tricks to avoid... Change the types of juice ur using.. Try a creamy one instead of fruit.. Rotate types and you will be OK...