Fasttech Kudos (I think) :)

Earthling789

Not sure if my order was "simple", or if they are getting their act together, but the order I placed on 1/9 is shipping today (only took 7 days, instead of their usual 12-15, lol).

Now to wait another week for grandma to hand it off to the carrier pigeon who will fly it to the Philippines, where it will be handed off to sea-turtles, who will then deliver the package to South America via Panama Canal. The last leg of the journey should be quick, as I hear Juan has a new pack-mule and should be able to reach the US border by sometime this summer :)

In all seriousness, my last Fasttech order was just over 5-weeks from order to delivery, but it did spend 5-days in Switzerland for some strange reason (I guess it needed a little vacation in a neutral country?), so I'm hoping (fingers-crossed) that they have stream-lined their shipping department just a tad, and maybe I'll have my order in another 2-3 weeks?

Anyone else seen a faster delivery time from Fasttech lately? Or could I just be getting my hopes up because the package hit the outgoing mailbox a few days earlier than usual, lol?

Now to wait another week for grandma to hand it off to the carrier pigeon who will fly it to the Philippines, where it will be handed off to sea-turtles, who will then deliver the package to South America via Panama Canal. The last leg of the journey should be quick, as I hear Juan has a new pack-mule and should be able to reach the US border by sometime this summer :)

LMFAO

I normally get mine in 3-4 weeks, usually 4. that is from the time of placing my order to getting it in my hands.

I guess I'm lucky, usually about 12 days.

With FT it is important to check the 'Ships in XX days' under stock if you are in a hurry.

Wow, 12 days is fast! I try to notice the "ships in XX days", but sometimes you can't avoid the additional 3-4 days of processing time.

^^ That is very true ^^ I don't order from Fasttech for speed, it is about saving money. :)

Exactly... I bought 9 items for <$15, and saved $75+ over buying the same thing from a US supplier... I can wait if I'm saving big bucks :)

Which reminds me... I've looked at some items from Fasttech, and several other Chinese sellers, and I've noticed lately that a lot of the name-brand authentics and clones are actually priced the same, or MORE, than you can buy them in the US. It pays to shop around if you expect to save $$.

Okay... this has now passed irritation, and moved to flat-out funny...

My package with 5 eGo adapters was shipped over two weeks ago, and has been sitting in the International Customs "holding" facility in Chicago for the past 7 days.... well 8 days now...

My remaining package was held up by one of the four items "suddenly" going from "in-stock, ready-to-ship" to "ships in 3-4 days"... then back to "in-stock"... back to "ready to ship on xx-xx-xxxx"... and NOW the entire package is being held-up yet again... estimated ship-date of 2/14/14... which will be just shy of 6-weeks from order-date!

All I can say is this... It looks like my kudos were a bit premature :D

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines