ICLEAR 30S AIRFLOW CONTROLLER

http://www.madvapes.com/tank-airflow-controller.html

nonsense.

it's just a part that stacks on your 510 connection...

tank sits on top of it and the ring on it will adjust upward against the base of the tank limiting its airflow since that tank gets its airflow from the bottom 510 connection unlike newer designs that get their air from the side of the tank.

for $3 it's not much of a gamble...

Never used one of those, but I have used the ring on my vamo as an airflow controller before.

Well excuse me for being so ill informed. :vava:

lol all good mate. Not many shops carry them. Some people use them for the sole purpose of protecting the threads on their mods. (particularly the cheap vamo clones that have really weak 510 threads)

Hmmm... looking at it, and reading the description... "The Airflow Controller serves to cover the airflow notches increasing the resistance felt when taking a draw", it would suggest that it cannot increase airflow more than the tank's own default max.

So, if the OP wanted more airflow, this won't fix the issue; however, if less is desired (tighter draw), then this may do the trick?

Still, I agree, this would be a handy way of protecting 510 threads (like the weak threads on an iStick 20W, VTR, or clones that use lesser quality metals)

I have actually found a few different controllers, but I want more airflow , not less. Maybe I should just stick with my PT2's and the Kanger controller. Thanks for the info though!!1

more airflow requires hole drilling to increase the size of the air channels. airflow controllers only limit the airflow from what the tank already has.

an iclear 30s is not the best tank to be drilling into. You would be better off with a different tank all together.