Clover overlord 2(subohm 30w spinner)

My favorite B&M just moved to a larger building... opened a lounge/vape-bar (which also serves non-alcohol drinks)... doubled the size of their hardware display (and offerings), and I think the owner really cracked-down on the staff. Those that were ill-informed are long gone, and those that were "you don't vape if you don't fog a room and peeve your neighbors" are also long gone! The new staff are well-mannered, well-informed (or aren't afraid to ask), and the place looks awesome! Their prices are not too bad either... yeah, they have overhead to cover, but paying an extra buck or two is worth having it TODAY, sometimes.

Still, though, I do order 95% of my gear and supplies from online sources... but I still give the B&M a look to see if they can get close to the online price, which they usually do for brand-name-commercial juices and some hardware. They sold me my MVP for $40 out the door, and two of my KPT2's for $7.50 each (because the boxes had dings)... They also had Samsung batteries on sale after Christmas, which matched the price on Amazon, so when they have a deal, I give them my business :)

I have only been going to my local b&m store because i just havent had the funds for purchasing what i want online. Although i will agree the b&m's are a bit over priced...today i went to mine and bought a 5 pack of coils for my nautilus mini and 4 15ml bottles of juice for $53 and they threw in a free 15 ml bottle of my choice because i spent so much...but yea i think a tad over priced...also the had the istick 20w for 55 bucks which is a lil high.(imo)

Yea thats why today is probably the last time i buy from my b&m except maybe replacement coils. Soon as i get my tax money im going to order my istick 30w and probablya subtank from sweet-vapes and then im also getting a sample pack from fadora. I finally figured out that i can order my juice online and get twice as much for the same price i would pay for 15ml at local b&m shops....and i realize i am a little slow on the uptake with where to get supplies but i am still new to all this...postive note is tomorrow will be 3 weeks without an analog and i just dropped down to 6mg nic.

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines