ELeaf MELO Sub Ohm Atomizer Suited for iStick

ELeaf MELO atomizer was designed for the new iStick 30 watts battery or any other high wattage batteries. It is constructed by stainless steel, along with its glass tube body and glass mouthpiece. The cotton used inside is safe and certificated. The coil is sub ohm at 0.5 ohm to produce a smooth vape.

Diameter: 22.3mm
Length: 67.3mm
Capacity: 3.5ml
Working wattage: 20W - 30W
Thread Type: 510
Resistance: 0.5ohm

The Details: http://www.heavengifts.com/Eleaf-Melo.html

622cf46c8c11d25692375971f744bc7d.jpg

5fcf53e35b1634371a7f80225e9d082b.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

Anyone tried one of these yet? I have ordered one along with my iStick 30W, and while I wait on the items to arrive, I am interested in hearing any opinions that other people may have. I've read a number of good things about the Eleaf LEMO tank, but no real info available about the MELO that I have seen.

Look like Eleaf's answer ta Atlantis...

Yeah, it kind of does. I don't personally have a broad range of experiences with trying a bunch of different setups, so I will probably like it a lot even if it is not that good lol. One concern I have at this point is that I am not sure where/how to get replacement atomizer heads. I don't see anywhere that lists what type they use, though it does look a lot like the Atlantis coil. Same part possibly?

Melo_03.jpg

Edited by DirtyBoot

What did you refer to? A replacement coil for Atlantis? As far as I know, Atlantis get a lot replacement accessories, like stainless steel tube, extra large tank, replacement bvc coil. All these can satisfy your sub ohm vaping.

What I meant is that the coil for this MELO tank looks very similar to the coil used in Atlantis, so I am wondering if an Atlantis coil can be used in this tank.

My MELO still is in transit, but I did buy an Atlantis coil yesterday so that I can test compatibility right away when the tank arrives.

What I meant is that the coil for this MELO tank looks very similar to the coil used in Atlantis, so I am wondering if an Atlantis coil can be used in this tank.

My MELO still is in transit, but I did buy an Atlantis coil yesterday so that I can test compatibility right away when the tank arrives.

Yes the Atlantis coils will fit/work.

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines