Joyetech ego one

http://www.eciggity.com/ego-one-by-joyetech/

http://youtu.be/DIi37EUrg6w

301ce6289c1021a05cfe4705b115ad31.jpg

Petite yet powerful, eGo ONE is the One device for everyone. Adhering to this concept, eGo ONE stands out from different kinds of e-cig products by using two types of changeable atomizer head to cater for different vaping methods: mouth inhale, mouth to lung inhale or direct lung inhale. Also there are two types of battery for you to choose: 1100mah and XL 2200mah.

Two Types of Coils:

eGo ONE CL 1.0ohm is especially suitable for mouth inhale. It mimics the feeling of taking a puff of a real cigarette. With its tighter draw, it is perfect for people wants the sensation of a real cigarette.

eGo ONE CL 0.5ohm is especially suitable for mouth to lung inhale or direct lung inhale. The sub ohm coil can easily create huge vapor production. With its loose draw, it is perfect for any cloud chasing enthusiast.

The eGo One XL is an additional (+$5)

Specification:

eGo One/eGo One XL:

•Length:105/131.2mm

•Atomizer Capacity: 1.8/2.5ml

•Battery Capacity: 1100/2200mAh

•Color: Silver

eGo ONE Atomizer Head:

•Height: 25.5mm

•Diameter: 19mm

•Resistance: 0.5/1.0ohm

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

So far I have owned my eGo one for about 3 weeks, I am so happy with this. I got the XL Version and it has so far been perfect, everything and more I have wanted in a e cig. I am probably more impressed with it since all I have owned previously was a bunch of cheap ebay crap. The 1.0 coil gives a nice hit, I really dig the vapor production I have been getting, the 0.5 coil pulls a real huge hit, sometimes I feel it is even to much, but great for a bar night when you want a little more of a hit. I have used thicker juices with it like Modzilla and I have used some thiner juices with it like some of halos juice line. The eGo one can deal with it all so far. Never had a leak, and never have burnt a e juice. It is all I use all day and every day. Been using it a good 12-15 hours a day always vapping on it.

The only thing I did notice was the battery has changed since the first week I have used it. It use to last all day without out needing a charge, now 3 weeks in it does seem to die at in the evening, I just purchased a second battery to have one on standby. Like I said though I do use it all day. So far I love it, Joyetech personally hit a home run with this e cig.

My current set up with it is the glass drip tip with the 1.0 coil and airflow wide open in use.

Real easy to clean to, just dig it all around.

• 3 weeks later...

I bought the small version for the missus a couple of weeks ago and she loves it, but the tank capacity was too small for her liking, so I got her the 2.5ml atty and claimed her 1.8ml atty for myself. I have to say that I, too, am really impressed with it's performance. I use the 1.8ml atty on my Smok Xpro set to 13.7 watts with the 1Ω coil head and the airflow restricted for a good mouth to lung inhale. It's replaced my Smok Dripper RDA (on the Xpro) as my take-to-work setup because it's leak-proof and holds just enough juice to get me through the workday.

gallery_15088_188_19256.jpg

Edited by Rixter

• 2 weeks later...

I hear they are coming out with the ego one Mega it will have slightly larger battery and a 4ml tank from what I did read. I can't wait to get one. Been real happy with my ego one XL. Although I think it is time to look for a better battery.

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines