Can't Wait

I can not wait until i get my tax money so I can go buy an e-leaf i-stick 30 from sweet-vapes. I have read nothing but good reviews on the product, and can't wait to see the vapor production i can get from my nautilus mini with a vv/vw mod.

Can't wait 😆

https://sweet-vapes.com/wishlist/index/index/wishlist_id/1888/

I finally paid my 200,000 debt off with last year. Maybe I can come ahead now

Holy **** man, that's a bit more than I'm on the hook for! Congrats! :animier:

Well hopefully i wont have to wait too long. And hope both you mplough and joejoe can move ahead now.

Thanks, it will feel good to make that last payment....in a few years.

I can not wait until i get my tax money so I can go buy an e-leaf i-stick 30 from sweet-vapes. I have read nothing but good reviews on the product, and can't wait to see the vapor production i can get from my nautilus mini with a vv/vw mod.

Can't wait

https://sweet-vapes.com/wishlist/index/index/wishlist_id/1888/

Back to your main point, let us know how you like it. If the Kanger Subtank mini becomes reality and not vaporware....no pun intended, I'll get one of these.

You know i changed my mind when i get my tax money im going to my local b&m to get a hana dna30 mod because the shop owner said she will sell it to me for 25% off because i give them alot of business...score!

Nice Box!

Well even though it says hana 'style' all the reviews i have seen on it say its pretty damn close to the real hana and its alot cheaper..sorry i dont have 200-300 bucks to throw away on one box mod...but thats just me and im not knocking on anyone who does that, because its your money and you spend it how you want.