New fruit/sweet liquids or best flavours to mix

Okay so I'm getting a little bored of the flavours I use. I don't like the tobacco flavours, they all taste weird to me, I prefer fruity flavours or sweet ones but I can't really find many that I like.

I'm using freedom smoke flavours at the minute, sour gummies, zombie joose and smurfs blood. I like the mix of fruit flavours.

Does anyone have any good liquid mixes or just good strong tasting fruity/sweet liquids?

I don't know if would work for you, but I use a juice made by one of the premium vendors here on the board. His site is http://www.fadoravapor.com/ He goes by Compenstine here on the board. The flavor is not listed on his site. It is called Frutti-Tutti. It is a blend he made of 10+ fruit flavors. I can't even tell you what it tastes like. It tastes different each time!

I have a new one coming out Very soon called Frutti-Tutti. It is a mix of 15 different fruits and a little cream added. :D

LOL ^^^^^^^ The time reads exactly the same Jason ;) Like Jason said it is not listed yet, but all you need to do if you want to try it is order any flavor in the Original Line and add Frutti-Tutti in the comments and you will get it. :D

I mix strawberry and kiwi flavors (by 'True') together and then add a few drops of that mix in my "miss white" (by 'Alpha')

quite a delicious mix.

miss white by itself is quite delicious, but you need a sub tank, or an RBA/RTA to really get an appreciation for miss white because it is not a very strong flavor. I couldn't taste it at all out of clearomizers. It wasn't until I got a RTA that I truely experienced the flavor and fell inlove with it.

miss white = raspberry, dragonfruit, herbal tea mix.