Looking for that sweet spot.

Serendipity

well I'm ending up with doubles. Lol

2 eleafs

2 aspire cf vv Batts

2 aspire nautilus minis

The 2nd eleaf comes with a bottle of e-liquid. 12 mg lemonade, that should be interesting.

I got paranoid about amazon, so I ordered an eleaf direct from the website. The other aspire is coming from a different online store, and is actually the premium kit. Couldn't cancel the Amazon orders. No problem just means if they are not authentic, I can send them back but won't have to wait because I'll have the other ones. If they do check out I'll just have backups or something for friends to play with. .

Have halo g6 on the way as well.

Want them now tired of smoking ****. Lol

well I'm ending up with doubles. Lol

2 eleafs

2 aspire cf vv Batts

2 aspire nautilus minis

The 2nd eleaf comes with a bottle of e-liquid. 12 mg lemonade, that should be interesting.

I got paranoid about amazon, so I ordered an eleaf direct from the website. The other aspire is coming from a different online store, and is actually the premium kit. Couldn't cancel the Amazon orders. No problem just means if they are not authentic, I can send them back but won't have to wait because I'll have the other ones. If they do check out I'll just have backups or something for friends to play with. .

Have halo g6 on the way as well.

Want them now tired of smoking ****. Lol

Sounds like some great equipment!

I have had great luck with Amazon. I have bought quite a few vape related things from amazon and all are authintic. I paid a bit more than I would have from a normal online vendor such as the Vapor Talk Store, but I had gift cards from hotel points. Watching points programs and catching sales (2 for 1 points from hotel lines) allowed me to get nearly $800 worth of stuff off of Amazon. (not all was vape stuff)

• 4 weeks later...